TED summary : The Female Body - Perfect by Leeann Schudel

molly16 9 / 10  
The image of perfect body that having a stick-thin is beautiful has been affecting people's life, especially for women. According to Cable News Network (CNN), there is one in three women that strive and sacrifice their life in a full of year to achieve an ideal body type. It is believed that mass media that produce much flawless image everyday, television film that generate an issue of impeccable beauty, billboard advertising that provides an unrealistic figure and destructive the opposite views influence the society views to measure the women's picturesque indicators. This situation not only influences the old people but also young people. The cute and pretty Barbie features with impossible beauty and freak in shape in reality are introduced during their childhood. People's life with much of beauty's lies like that should be halted. The most important action to alter this condition is how we can disregard the impossible expectations and receive ourselves for who we are totally.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Mekar.
I think your writing is not bad. I have only found a few minor errors. You only pay attention to verb agreement.
You need to practice more and more

The image of A perfect body that having a BEAUTIFUL stick-thin is beautiful has been affecting people's life, especially for women.
... there is one in OF three women that strive and sacrifice ...
This situation DOES not only influences the old people but also young people.
... impossible beauty and freak in shape in reality A REAL SHAPE are introduced during their childhood.
... expectations and receive ourselves for who we are totally.

Good Job...
^_^

Home / Writing Feedback / TED summary : The Female Body - Perfect by Leeann Schudel