Each one of us has a unique voice print that reflects our age, size, even lifestyle and personality

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
THE TED SUMMARY MONTH IS THE VOICE

Each one of us has a unique voice print that reflects our age,size and even,lifestyle and personality. In the words of the poet Longfellow"The human voice is organ of the soul''.Based on that,the voice has different character but,the almost the same of their voice when they talk via mobile phone or similar of it.That is looked the indistinct tending difference with the fact of it.So,thevoice can change dramatically over the course of development such as,the children sound different from teens.The procces of the voice can be generated by example,speech is combination of the source,which is vibration generated by the voice box .

One the other hand,there are many people who unaible to speak.It were predicted 25 million Ammericans and many of whom using computerized devices to cummunicate.

To help on those people ,it used to create the sophisticated technology around the world
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi there,

I think you must study more about composing sentences by using the appropriate words and structure, let me give some suggestions.
Each one of us ( Everyone) has a unique voice print that reflects our age, size, and even lifestyle and personality (that is reflected to age,size, lifestyle, even our life style).

This essay doesn't reveal your notion clearly and make me confuse, so you may read more article to enrich your vocabularies and learn more about grammar.

Thanks, may it helps you in your next essay.
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi bismillah. I left some suggestions for you. Hope it can helps you.

Each one of us(you can use Everyone or Some people to change your word better) has a unique voice print....

In the words of the poet Longfellow"The human ...'
==> it should be: In the words of a poet, Longfellow as the human voice is an organ of the soul.

Based on that,the voice has A different character but,...

So, thevoicethe voice can .... such as, the children ..

The proccesprocess of the voice can be generated by example, speech is A combination ...

... many people who unaibleunable to speak.

It were predicted 25 million Ammericans and many of ...
==> it should be: It was predicted 25 million Americans and many of whom using computerized devices to communicate.

To help on those people , ...
==> the preposition on is unnecessary. in this sentence.

Notes:
- pay attention for a misspelling word. you can check it in the dictionary or something like that first.
- you forget to put an article for some word.
- a comma is important to improve your sentence.

Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Each one of us has a unique voice print that reflects our age, size, even lifestyle and personality