TED Summary Task: A new way to grow bone

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Molly Steven is a head of a biomaterials lab and she is really fascinated about material engineering. Bone is one of the tissues in our body. She said that humans always try to keep health and minimize suffering. Human also find way to used materials in really creative ways in the body for face many diseases. For example when the bones had fracture and we need to repair the bone crack, iliac crest harvest is the solution. The iliac crest procedures are takes some bone from our iliac crest and transplant somewhere else in the body. Unfortunately, it might have significant pain even 2 years after the operation. From that problem, she uses the same approach as well as iliac crest to solve the bone crack. The main idea is inject underneath it a liquid, lead to the proliferation and they can form lots of new tissue.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hello, Dioba. I have several inputs on your summary; I hope you can follow through:

- Molly Steven is athe head of a biomaterials lab.(full stop)and She is really fascinated abouton material engineering.
- She said that humans always try to keepmaintain their health...
- Human also find way to used materials in really creative wayscreativelyin the bodyfor face manywhenever any diseases attack their body .
- For example,(a comma is necessary) when the bones had fracture...
- In the iliac crest procedure, the iliac crest procedures are takes some bone from our iliac crest takes some bone from our the crest and transplant to somewhereelse in the body.

- From thatIn respond to the problem,Molly uses the same approach as well aswith the iliac crest to solve the bone crack.

Good luck on your next practice!
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Molly Steven is a head of a biomaterialsbio materials lab and she is one who really fascinated about material engineering.

Bone is one of the tissues in our body. => i presume this sentence does not complete

For example when the bones had fracture and we need to repair the bone crack, iliac crest harvest is the solution. => iliac crest harvest is needed to repair the bone crack.

The iliac crest procedures are takes some bone => pay more attention on your subject-verb agreement

The main idea is to inject underneath it a liquid

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary Task: A new way to grow bone