TED Summary : "How to speak so that people want to listen" by Julian Treasure

molly16 9 / 10  
There are many reason that people don't give their attention to listen the others that sometime causes by noise and bad acoustics. This circumstance is caused by seven human's habit in their life, such as gossip, judging, negativity, complaining, excuses, lying and dogmatism. While gossip is speaking ill that is causal done by people to talk about somebody who's not present, judging gives some obstacle situation. Negativity that results in uncomfortable atmosphere, complaining which as suffer others, excuses that means people is not responsible for their duty, Lying habitual and dogmatism which lack the true are significant to affect the poor communication.

The manner to reverse the situation is to adjust the HAIL (honesty as be clear and straight, authenticity as just be yourself, integrity as be in your word, and love as do wish and think positive to others). In addition, the important things for people who want to be listened with others are to take away and play with : register, timbre, prosody, pace, pith and volume. People who speak with powerful and good environment result in the conscious listening from others.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

I rewrote some sentences for you so the text sounds more stylistically refined:

There are many reasons [...] as to why people sometimes find it difficult paying attention what others say...
This circumstance [...], in turn, is often caused by the fact that some individuals are little too preoccupied with gossiping, self-righteous judging, complaining...
While gossip [...] gossiping, people experience a hard time trying to be mindful of the issues that really do matter.
Negativity [...] When thinking negative, individuals cannot help but to become ever more reluctant taking care of their professional responsibilities.
Lying [...] One's tendency to lie and land dogmatic judgements on others makes it more difficult for him or her to act as the society productive member.

The manner [...] Such a situation can be addressed by the mean of taking advantage of the HAIL principles...
In addition [...] This sentence is unintelligible and out of context... I think you should just remove it.
People who [...] Those who strive to win the attention of others, must be mindful of the surrounding environment.

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : "How to speak so that people want to listen" by Julian Treasure