TED Summary: How to succeed? Get more sleep.

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
The biggest thing of our mind is a small idea that can awaken much bigger ones inside. It is the power of a good night's sleep. Arianna Huffington as a journalist and co-founder The Huffington Post finds out the value of a sleep after she had a worse incident of unwell getting enough sleep. Slumber is the best way to more productive, energetic and cheerful to face off the life. We have to sleep enough as much as we can.

Woman are more likely to sleep than doing more activity in the outside. In spite of that, the man keen to doing hard work on the outside, because they assume it can increase their virility. Some people who consider themselves are a busy and industrious people mostly tend to take a bad decision. For that reason, IQ is not an important subject that influences our career. It depends on our technique to act as a creative person who can find or build a new idea.

All in all, to get success we just take a sleep and let our body feel relax. For that reason, sleep means that we have to rest our engine inside and find out a novel potency as soon as we wake up from our long sleep.
abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Hello @ibal28, I got some suggestion in your writing.

Here my advice:

1. Arianna Huffington as a journalist and co-founder... >> It will be better if you write (Arianna Huffington, a journalist and co-founder The Huffington Post, finds out the value of ...

2. Wome n are more likely to ... (woman = singular, women=plural)
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi ibal

... of our mind is a small idea notion that can awaken much bigger thanothersones inside .
..., energetic and cheerful to face offup the life.
..., because they assume that it can increase their virility.
... people mostly tend to resttake a bad decision. For thatthese reason, IQ is not the Vitalan important subject that ...
For thatthese reason, sleep means that ...

#you move around to explain something, try to fix the sentences and collocation

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: How to succeed? Get more sleep.