TED Summary : what do you think when you look at me?

Jawa 11 / 17 1  
The United States of America is the most racial discrimination country which many people feel particularly for Moslem. 11 September 2001 when World Trade Center (WTC) building was bombed by Saddam Husein was becoming an onset for the majority of Moslem to face a racial discrimination. As such, Islam is linked to terrorism. Dalia Mogahed, a Moslem woman, represents a feeling of most Moslem in the US.

On the one hand, most American Moslem should also obtain the rights as American inhabitants. For instance, women who wear hijab are supposed as terrorists so that they feel inconvenient. Recently, the number of Moslem were shot by others as they thought that Moslem are their enemies. This racial discrimination was also occurred not only in the cities but also in the schools and other public facilities. In the light of these facts, she stated that Moslem are not the enemy but they are the same as indigenous people of the United States of America.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi bung ^^
i wanna give you some notes
>>pay attention with your misspelling

... which many people feel particularly for MoslemMuslims . On 11 September 2001 when World (...) by Saddam Husein, was becomingit became an onset for the majority of MoslemMuslim to face a racial discrimination As suchsuch as , Islam is linked to terrorism. Dalia Mogahed, a Moslem Muslim woman, represents a feeling of most MoslemMuslim in the US.

hope it works
keep writing ^^
FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
Hello Jawa, This is little note for you :

The United States of America is the most racial discrimination country ... ( Ithink these will be better if you change to be : Many people opine that The United States of America shows discrimination particularly for Moslems.) 11 September 2001 when the building of World Trade Center (WTC) building was bombed by Saddam Husein, it was becoming an onset for the majority of Moslem to facefacing a racial discrimination.

Dalia Mogahed, a Moslem woman, representsreflects a feeling of mostmostly Moslem in the US.

On the one hand, mostmostlyAmerican Moslem in America should also obtain ...
... who wear hijab are directlysupposedassumed as terrorists so that they feel inconvenientuncomfertable. Recently, thea number of Moslem were shot by othersunknown people as they thought that ...

I hope It will help

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : what do you think when you look at me?