TED Talk Summary: Alzheimer is normal aging, we can cure it

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
This is summary of video in TED talk by Samuel Cohen. The title of video is "Alzheimer is normal aging, we can cure it". Alzheimer illness is original name of Dr. Alois Alzheimer, and he found it from 1040 years ago. Alzheimer deceases infected for 40 million people in the world before 21 century, and 1070 million people in 21 century. Only one of two persons can be survive from this illness. The scientist found that Alzheimer is the biggest social challenges in this generation. Also, it spreading can be decrease slightly.

In the present time, many scientists confused about causal factor of Alzheimer deceases. Because, it is the biggest causal of death before cancer illness. Alzheimer works significantly destroy brain's process such as memory and mental ability. But now, they innovate drugs to cut infection of spreading viruses. The drugs works by cutting off virus replications specifically. Those work with farm industry to develop Alzheimer vaccine cheaper than others.
Maura_z 1 / 2  
Hi, nice to see you, I have some feedback for you.
1.This is a summary of video in TED talk by Samuel Cohen.
2.he found it from 1040 years ago.
3.Only one of two persons can be survive from this illness.
4.The drugs sworkwork (take effect) by cutting off virus replications specifically.
I hope this helps.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi fadhillah..
These are my notes for your writing.

This is A summary of video ...
The title of THE video is ...
Alzheimer illness is AN original name of ...
Only one of two persons can be surviveD from this illness.
Also, it spreading ITS SPREAD can be decreaseD slightly.

In the present time NOWADAYS, many scientists ARE confused about A causal factor of Alzheimer deceases. Because, (Because is the coordinating conjunction, not the transitive word. Be careful to place it) it is the biggest causal

The drugs works by cutting

Note:
I am pleased to read your writing because you show the better progress more and more days. When I have read this closely, I have found the odd thing. Actually, you did not harness the transitive words whereas those will help readers to move from a topic to another topic smoothly. I believe you will improve that. I am looking forward to meeting your writing.

Happy Writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Talk Summary: Alzheimer is normal aging, we can cure it