TED Talk Summary: Richard St. Johnson; 8 traits of success

korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
When we ask about what the meaning of success is, so success is about what you can do. Everything you do now is worth more than just much money, also not about your aptitude, or not even your smartness.

From ten years of research, five-hundred interviews and thousands of success stories from the other sources, eventually, he could get common factor for success.
There are eight traits successful people have in common. The biggest factor is "passion", so you can love what you do started from now. Then, it is followed by working really hard to be in the process of success. You should still focus on your purpose and make it simple that you just pay attention in one thing, not everything. Obstacles always appear in front of our way to success so that if you can keep pushing yourself then you will achieve your future. Coming up with good ideas is a feature to ease your step and it will innovate your life. Afterwards, you should keep improving yourself and then do not forget to serve other with your value because success is not just about your own life. The last is to persist, showing that there is no overnight success.

Those are the foundation from the other specific skills which can be expanded and this traits wil be the heart of our success.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

When we people ask about what the meaning of success is , sit can definesuccess is about what you can do. Everything you do now is worth more than not just much money, also not about your aptitude ability, or not even your smartness.

... thousands of success stories from the other another sources, ...
There are eight traits personality for being successful people person have in common.
... is "passion", so you people can love what you do fromstarted from now.
... and make it simple that you just pay attention focus in one thing, not everything.
... of our way to success so that if you can keep forpushing yourself then you will ...
... do not forget to serve other people with your value because ...

You can change the words with another similar word.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Talk Summary: Richard St. Johnson; 8 traits of success