TEDx Summary How the Panama Papers journalists broke the biggest leak in history by Gerard Ryle

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Economic controls the world. That first sentence in this summary perhaps only a sentence, yet some people believe that not only a sentence but also it is happened. In this April, the world was surprised by a company of media around the world which held the investigation about myriad firm which create tax pathology in economic anomaly. We called this terrible happening is Panama Papers. It was being biggest document investigation in modern human history with all data spend 2.6 TB, by compare with Wikileaks is more a houndred times. It is dreadful.

Gerard Ryle, who leads this investigation, bite a fire and contact more than 76 medias in around 76 countries to join this investigation. He told us about how the journalist could change the system which controlled our world in TED. The company of media called themselves are The International Consortium Investigative Journalist or other word we called ICIJ. The ICIJ slated the investigation to from 2015 until 2016 in underneath of public.

The Panama Papers leaking out myriad of public figures, businessman, footballers, and many public authorities that want to black out their tax doubt. It had massive impact in more than 76 countries. One of them is created wave of protest in Iceland taking into consideration the fact that the Prime Minister of Iceland whose have name in the file and hide he and his family tax in Panama's firm. Ryle labeling this as new era of journalism.
goldieu 5 / 8  
Hi alfa,
I have some advice for you

- ... a sentence but also it is happenedhappens
- ... myriad firm which creates tax pathology in the economic anomaly.
- by comparecomparing with Wikileaks is more than a houndredhundred times.
- ... called themselves are The International (...) or other words we called ICIJ.

Hope it helps :)
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

Economic controls the world. That first sentence (...) not only a sentence but also it is happened. In this April, the world was surprised by a company of media around (...) myriad firm.which It is create tax pathology ...

It was being thebiggest document investigation in (...) with Wikileaks is more a houndred hundred times.It is dreadful.

You have explain the first sentence and last sentence in the first paragraph clearly and totally.
You can added introduction in the first paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / TEDx Summary How the Panama Papers journalists broke the biggest leak in history by Gerard Ryle