Teenagers should concentrate equally on all school subjects or only specific ones?

lovelysmile 4 / 3  
Teenagers learn various subjects when they are in their schools and it is supposed that they should study equally all subjects. However, others refute it and think teenagers ought to focus on some subjects they are best at or find more interesting. These points of view will be discussed in this order.

All school subjects are considered to be equal by students who are the age of teenagers due to its benefits. Firstly, learning all subjects will assist mental and physical development. For example, physical education subjects teach students about doing and practicing exercise, so this makes it clear that student can improve their physical health. In the same way, studying art subjects can inspire and stimulate teenagers, helping them develop creativity in all areas of study. Another advantage which is given by learning all subjects is that teenagers have opportunities to both improve and expand knowledge of other aspects which come from each of subjects.

On the other hand, others prefer concentrating on some subjects which teenagers are best at or interested in. This is due to that there are some advantages of doing it. For instance, a lot of boy teenagers are keen on science subjects and the logical explanation of technical issues, but many girl teenagers are fond of the romance and poetry in social subjects. If students can choose to study favorite subjects, it will be easy for them to perceive and retain information and knowledge. Consequently, teenagers gain the most effective result in the exams. Moreover, learning some favorite subjects encourages creativity and produces the diverse of positive concept.

To sum up, each of ways teaching in schools has distinct characteristics which give teenagers better development of their studies. However, both mental and physical development is the most important elements in schools. Thus, the way of focusing equally on all subjects for teenagers is popular in most of schools.
Teenagers learn various subjects when they are in their schools , and it is supposed that they should study equally all subjects.

However, others refute this and think teenagers ought to focus on some subjects they are best at or find more interesting.

All school subjects are considered to be equal by students who are the age of teenagers due to their benefits.

In the same way, studying art subjects can inspire and stimulate teenagers, helping them develop creativity in all areas of study.-----Good point!

Another advantage which is given by learning all subjects is that teenagers have opportunities to both improve and expand their knowledge in these areas.

This is due to the fact that there are some advantages to doing it.

For instance, a lot of boy teenagers are keen on science subjects and the logical explanation of technical issues, but many girl teenagers are fond of the romance and poetry in social subjects.---This sounds very sexist, it may offend some people. (My daughter is a biology major.)

To sum up, each way of teaching in schools has distinct characteristics which give teenagers better development of their studies.

However, both mental and physical development are the most important elements in schools .

: )

Home / Writing Feedback / Teenagers should concentrate equally on all school subjects or only specific ones?