Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Ielts task 1 : UK telephone calls divided into three categories, 1995 - 2002.

nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
Answer.

An explanation regarding the total number of minutes (in billions) of the total calls in the UK divided into three categories, local - fixed line, national and international - fixed line and mobiles. between 1995 and 2002 is represented in the bart chart. Overall, it can be seen that each category of telephone calls in UK resident presented different time. In any case, local - fixed line had dominated telephone calls in UK, while mobile telephone call increased rapidly over the period.

According to the data, the most popular telephone calls in UK was local - fixed line over the years. In 1995, the telephone call stood at 70 minutes. Compared with national and international - fixed line was under 40 minutes. So the gap time these types had widened. Following this, the number of both telephone calls went up by 18 minutes (local) and 12 minutes (national and international) in the next four years. 2002 saw a dramatic growth in the national and international - fixed line UK resident calls, whereas, there was a significant decrease in local calls.

Turning to remaining category, there was a maximal increase in mobile - mixed line. The telephone call revealed 3 minutes in the beginning years, which was the lowest time in the period. Interestingly, following this, it rocketed up over the time to 45 minutes in 2002.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts task 1 : UK telephone calls divided into three categories, 1995 - 2002.