Television advertisement should be restricted to the children.

saangaam 1 / -  
Question:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Most people believes that children should be given to free access,on their own will . Nevertheless I believe that television advertisement should be restricted and I have my own reasons for such notion.

Firstly,young ones are very sensitive towards outer sphere.They can be easily influenced by their surroundings and in other hand,television advertisement provides appealing feature to the viewers despite the fact that ,many contents of them were not justified.Young children may imagine the fantasy of pictorial world into their real life .Let's take an example for further clarification.Children who saw ghost to killing the people may had severe mental impact in the brain of children.The fear of death can be deeply embedded in their mind,which is difficult to take it off even in their later life.

Another reason for the restriction of the advertisement is due to the curiosity of the children.Every kids are very eager to know to every details in their early age and sometimes they even try by themselves which is more dangerous.For instance,children may learn improper language shown in the advertisement which is quite embrassing even for the parents.Recent findings of University of California has proved that ,many children learn around 60% of the words they spell from outer world than from family.Among of them,15% of the information they retrieved is from the television and 5% is from advertisement.

There are many programs which recommend the parental guidance for the viewers to subside it's consequences to some extent. However,every parents are unable to look their children due to their busy schedule and some even ,allow to look such ad videos to get distracted from child as they are exhausted by naggy behavious of children. If the media authority do not censor the content and unable to discern the fact that,contents were generally for entertainment purposes than applying in real life,it will have haphazard impacts .Some researchers even claim that,excessive exposure of television to the children have two major results.One is ,it enable to visualise what television depicted .Another factor is very prime ,as it further states that early exposure of advertisement may lead towards the short term pleasure seeking activating the serotonin hormone in a faster rate .Consequently,it lasted for a longer time than we normally anticipates .

Concluding,above argument must hold water as the reasons for restriction for the television advertisement is enough.
The writer provided a confusing paraphrase of the original topic. The paraphrase does not refer to advertising or the age range as the topic. The reader will be left confused and wondering about the personal opinion presented. This is a failing paraphrase as it leaves the reader stressed about the discussion focus.

The writer does not have visible control over sentence structuring and word usage. The discussions are presented in a transliterated manner or a word for word translation of a vernacular sentence. This lack of proper English vocabulary and grammar skills negatively affected the Task Accuracy and C + c presentation of the discussion. There is no way this essay will geta passing mack.

The student must focus on vocabulary building and simple sentence development excercises for the time being. He should not try to write essays at the moment. He is incapable of writing coherently at this time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Television advertisement should be restricted to the children.