TOEFL : Television distances friends and family from us

muhannadmatahen 4 / 4  
As we all know that human nature is to live in societies and keep close to other peoples, in other words human nature defines his life to be in groups and exchange knowledge and experience with them. In the last two decades a lot of technological machines were invented to make life much easier on humans. One of these instruments is TV sets, which was created to shortage the distances between natures, so you can know what is going on a far areas while you are sitting on your sofa. At the first stage of TV sets there were few families who could have such machine, so it can be considered to meet human nature by making people close to each others.

In the last decade television spread to be found on every house, this spread destroyed the idea of socialism idea, so every family stayed at their home watching news, movies, TV shows and so on. All the old habits families used to do with their friends start dying, limited visits; only on occasions, limited phone calls, and a lot of old habits like sharing dinner table or making a journey, all these habits was killed by the spread of TVs.

One other thing to be mentioned regarding television and their bad effects on families, I can say that there also another bad effect among the family members itself, so we can see that each member of the family would prefer to watch his own TV show, this would make problems among the family members, or in the wost case each member would have his own television, and this much worst since it will make gapes among family members and kills the idea of family

On conclusion, what is invented to help the humanity is actually killing its nature, but if we control our time on television and make some time to spend it with friends; TVs will be the greatest invention ever.
As we all know thathuman nature is to live in societies and keep close to other peoples, in other words human nature defines his life to be in groups and exchange knowledge and experience with them.

.... I have a suggestion for the highlighted part;
As we all know, man is a social animal who looks forward to having company of others.

In the last two decades a lot of technological machines were invented to make life much easier on humans.

.... good point :)
the best key word is; "technological devices"
In the last two decades a lot of technological devices introduced to make life much easier for humans.

One of these instrumentsdevices is the TV sets , which was created to shortage the distances between natures, so you can know what is going on a far areas while you are sitting on your sofa .

One of these devices is the Television which brings the whole world into your living room.

In the introduction, it is good if you state your opinion very clearly;
However, like many other people, I too believe that TV has adversely affected family interactions and caused distance between members in the family.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL : Television distances friends and family from us