Television should have only shows and entertainment programs?

Mari5464 1 / 2  
Hello I am mari , eighteen year old . I am taking exams for attend university. I have not money for preparing english with private teacher while all my classmates have possibility to do this. Also at school Our english teacher does not conduct a lesson. I don't want to give up , although I have no money at all . Examinations will be conducted In July , So I have a little time . but since September, I have been preparing for english examination , in order to reach my goals and study at university free of charge. I have some books which consists of several kinds of exercises like grammatical and lexical , I do it on my own. But the most important is writing task that I can't do it without others help, because it's neccessary to be corrected by person who knows english well. I am looking for sites and persons but nobody can help me without money and finally I came across this site and I am so glad. please, do me a favour and help me with my essay writing. Also I want to apologise for this letter because I don't want to take your valuable time. but please, I will be very grateful if you help me!

I have to write four paragraph essay( it's for practising. I don't know what will be in the exam ).it is a topic - Some people think that television should have only shows and entertainment programmes. Do you

agree or disagree with this opinion, state your opinion and support it with reasons and examples(150-180 words)

I disagree with this opinion that television should have only shows and entertainment programmes. I will state my opinion and support it with appropriate arguments.

firstly , Television is a tool for educating , for get an information , to gain your knowledge . there is no doubt that it is not for only entertaining and of course it can't be. Almost every family have televisions It's good for relaxation when you are tired or just want to have some funny. shows and entertaining programmes are for this, but If television only shows programmes like them that will have negative effect on people's behavour and lifestyle. Entertaining programmes are so attractive and Viewers may become addicted to it , in this case it will take people's time while they can take a walk , move around or take a sport.

Secondly , It will be very bad for children who are interested in it very much. If TV shows educating programms they will have no way to watch it. So it will be good for them to increase their knowledge istead , only having some fun with TV.

To sum up , Television must show different kinds of programms not only shows and amusing ones, It will be good for adults and teenagers to watch some educating programms and not only , News is so important which bring us information about things which happens around us.

I am not satisfied with it at all . But I hope I will build up ! Best regards . Thank you!
First, there are a few admin requests - Have a meaningful title (complete title) in the Subject field when you open a new thread. It is better if you could include the task like IELTS, TOEFL,GRE etc. in the title itself so that others could provide you with more meaningful feedbacks that are more aligned with your task requirements. Finally, you should have opened this essay in the Writing Feedback forum which is the most appropriate forum for this essay. You title has been attended by us and the essay has been moved from Scholarship essays to Writing Feedback.
sayes 8 / 12 1  
Firstly, television is a source of information which educates and enhance our knowledge.
There are many grammar errors.Your essay is short too.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
fF irstly , Tt elevision is a tool for educating , for get an information , to gain your knowledge . tT here is no doubt that it is not for only entertaining and of course it can't be.

Remember, always start writing using upper-case letters.
You need to rework for the green phrases. There seems like incorrect grammar.

It will be very bad for children who are interested in it very much

I think you' better explain how bad it is for children?

A short note:Read as many authentic texts as you can to improve your writing skills. This help you find some ideas and improve your vocabulary and grammar.
OP Mari5464 1 / 2  
Thank you very much!
OP Mari5464 1 / 2  
Thank YOU ! I didn't know ... I regret it :)
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Hi, Mary

I don't want to give up

I admire your effort Mary. I think Essay Forum is the right platform for your to learn.

I think you already add the prompt. You just need make it more tidy

Some people think that television should have only shows and entertainment programmes. Do you
agree or disagree with this opinion, state your opinion and support it with reasons and examples

Please kindly aware about space (s) using in your writing. This is important.While you make friendly essay for reader eyes, they easier to identify and give you advices.

Home / Writing Feedback / Television should have only shows and entertainment programs?