Television station always have way to entertain its audience (IELTS Task 2)

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.
Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Television station always have way to entertain its audience. Based on report, a program of finding aptitude in the television has gotten popularity in a large number of citizens today, but there has been two contradictive opinions which have argued that it is an excellent step to find aptitude people or has just entertained audiences. This writing will argue two opinions which are not harmonious.

Proponents who holds a negative opinion to program of finding talent think that this program is exhibited by a television producer to just entertain citizen because audiences need differently show. For example, a program of talent scout has rating higher than other programs on first year shows, but its rating decline significantly after citizens feel boring. The producer sometimes did not continue the show because it did not give plenty of benefits.

However, I tend to stand at an opinion which declare that the programs of finding aptitude are a brilliant way to give chance people which want to show their talent. Actually, a wide range of people have spectacular talent, but they do not know way and have a considerable amount of budgets to explore their natural ability. To illustrate, a boy who originated of a poor family could become a well-known singer and have a nice job after join on the program of talent scout. Citizens will be inspired by talented people on that program because those think that the success always has ways

All in all, it is clear that the program of talent scout on the television entertain citizen and also become a brilliant method to finding talented people. The show producer should consider penetrations to catch many the talented people and improvise so that it is more attractive.
fadh93 6 / 11  
Hi Akbar

I find easily in reading this essay. Maybe others have more capabilities to assess the grammar but I think that it has fulfilled the coherence and you have answered those questions.

I just find an error in the beginning of first paragraph,
Television stationS always have way to entertain its audience.
Television station always have has way to entertain its audience.

Goodluck!
Cheers

Home / Writing Feedback / Television station always have way to entertain its audience (IELTS Task 2)