TOEFL, "Tell the truth" - People need to have some friends who are trustful.

marger 2 / 2  
Tell the truth
;)
pleas check my easy

One of my friends, actually now is not my close friend since a long time, got in a big trouble when she could not stop lying. After being known as a great liar, she lost all of her close friends. I, myself, believe that one to have a great relationship with other people should be honest and tell the truth due to a lot of advantages, for instant, having a friendship relationship, getting flourish, and feeling good.

First, I have profound relationship just whit people who I can trust them. One would be able to attract a quit a few people by showing them that how she/he is trustful. People need to be honest in their contact even in a bad situation. having friends who are close to them, people would be able to be in society activities which is possible just by being trustful and telling the truth.

Second, although telling a lie sometimes, individual could achieve some goals that he/she needs in order to succeed; all the people prefer to have deep relation with who do not hide the true. Since being flourishing would be accessible just by being honest, people should not conceal the truth in order to climbing the thriving steps. One day their lie would be revealed and they would lose their position. So it would be a good reason to tell the truth even when tempt to lie.

Finally, whenever someone tells a lie, after just a short time he/she feels conscience. Telling not true, people spend a lot of energy and time to ingest the lie which may disturb their relationship with their friends. By telling the truth, we could shame the devil. Indeed nobody is interested to endanger his/her relationship by hiding the truth. Whit no doubt nobody is excited to here a lie especially from friends.

In conclusion, by taking all above reason, it is crystal clear that by telling the truth one would be more friendly and successful. People need to have some friends who are trustful. Also by a short glimpse we found all the thriving and social people trustful.
One of my friends, actually now is not my close friend since a long time, got in a big trouble when she could not stop lying. After being known as a great liar, she lost all of her close friends.

Well, you begin your essay with an example. It is good to introduce your topic to the reader first as the reader does not have any idea about what it is. That's the main objective of an introduction. Introduce the issue to the reader and then express your opinion.

First, I have profound relationship just whitwith people whom I can trust them . One would be able to attract a quite a few people by showing them that how she/he is trustfultrustworthy.
kathyt 1 / 3 1  
Hi ,Marger !

In the first paragraph " for instant, having a friendship relationship, " ,I think it is "for instance "

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL, "Tell the truth" - People need to have some friends who are trustful.