Always telling the truth is the most consideration in any relationship between people?

Cindyliu 2 / 2  
Some people claim that in order to maintain relationship between people, we always have to tell the truth. However, every person is individual, we can't find second person who has totally the same behavior and personality's traits as you did. Somethings you think it is right, but others don't. In this situation, being an honest person all the time is the main factor to firmly connect the relationship? My answer is properly not.

Telling the truth is the important consideration in any relationship between people. Before building a relationship in each other, being an honest person is the first step to let others know that you are the person who can rely on. Then people will comes close to you, telling their feeling, asking for your suggestions, or even entrusting the private belongings to you. These are all because you are the person we trust.

The report shows that most people will list honest to be the quality they want in a partner. Unfortunately, most people have had an experience of being lied to. Prevent from hearting our friend's confidence and mood, we will choose to tell a white lie. For example, my friend has just bake a glorious apple pie. After taking a bite, it is not as tasty as it look like. Actually, I think it is disgusting. But to concern of my friend's feeling, I won't just tell her what I truly think. Instead I will properly say it taste well but something can be improved.

Always telling the truth means that you are one hundred percent open. There are not any privacy left, and obviously people will not let it happen. For most people, being a trust person is as important as preserving the privacy. Therefore, we will make a balance between getting hurt or hurting our partner's feeling, and select the adequate way to keep the relationship.

In the conclusion, honesty isn't just a behavior, it is a way of life. Communicating truthful and heartful will indeed strengthen our relationship. However I think 'always' telling the truth sometimes will hurt both ourselves and friends.
Halim15 7 / 11  
Hi Cindyliu :)

Please, do not use abbreviation in academic writing. ...,we can'tcannot find second person

...as you didwant

Somethings Sometimes you think if it is right, but others don'topposite

What did u mean about this sentence? In this situation, being an honest person all the time is the main factor to firmly connect the relationship?

Then people will comes come close to you

Actually, this needs more check again overall, please for checking again your writing, I have been waiting for next.. :)

Thank you :)
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi cindy,

we can't find second another person who has totally the same behavior and personality's.
Somethings Sometimes you think somethingit is right, but others don't.
Then people will comescome close to you.

After taking a bite, it is not as tasty as it look like. Actually, I think it is disgusting actually, but to I concern with of my friend's feeling.

Hope it will help. Thank you.
molly16 9 / 10  
Hi Cindyliu

here are my correction for you:

intro :

... While It is justified that honesty is the main reason to get on with someone or community, i would argue that .... (your main overview ???) i'm confused about your thesis statement

- you just only have a short body which be the concession, and the conclusion is not clear. Better if you elaborate your idea to enhence your thesis statement

- "Telling the truth..." don't use the same statement ... you can change with : to be honest... or not disposed to cheat/ defraud ....

Home / Writing Feedback / Always telling the truth is the most consideration in any relationship between people?