Many tertiary institutions; University should accept gender equality in classes

asdrubaljimenez 1 / 1  
University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many tertiary institutions around the world are debating whether they should admit in their subjects the same amount of students, regardless their sex. In my point of view, men and women have the same rights to study what they please for many reasons.

To begin with, women are as capable in the work field. In Venezuela, for example, production factories are employing more and more women to perform supervisory work, not only on operational tasks, but only on mechanical repairs. This new tendency is due to workers tend to obey better to women's requirements. As this shows, careers considered as reserved only for the male gender are now on demand for their counterpart sex in today world. Thus, it is vital for the current society that universities do not limit certain matters to only one sex.

In addition, this kind of segregation is considered as illegal by many countries. For instance, in Australia, it is forbidden to deny anyone the rights to attend to any educational system, based on their sexuality. This action has brought to both sexes the same opportunity to achieve their goal in their live. As a result, many students from abroad come to this nation to fulfil their dream to study a career that has been restricted to only one gender in their own country. It is obvious from this that tertiary education's courses have to be a free personal choice rather than an imposition.

Indeed, high education has to be proportional distributed between both, male students and female ones. It is already a matter of the past that education is just a privilege for a few.
Many tertiary institutions around the world are debating whether they should admit in their subjects the same amount of students

I don't think this is true.... This is an issue for IELTS and TOEFL examiners and not for the unis for sure ...LOL :D

I think you should follow this structure, which dumi often suggest for the introduction of this task. I am going to copy it for you;
OP asdrubaljimenez 1 / 1  
Yes, it is absolutely a crazy IELTS topic. I agree with your guidance, but when it comes to IELTS, time is your enemy. So you have to be concise and short, that is why I wrote it that way. What I'd like to know is whether this essay is good enough to get a good grade in the IELTS test, namely, if it has enough coherence and cohesion as well as an acceptable range of grammar resources.
If you need to manage time well, the best thing to do is practice with time according to a pre-decided structure. The one that Pahan suggests above is really good. If you do not get a good idea for a hook, leave that out and rephrase the topic to start your with the background. Once you finish the essay and you still have time, then you can insert a hook.

Overall, I think you need to improve your sentences to deliver your ideas with better clarity. Pay attention to grammar too.

To begin with, women are as capable in the work field.

To begin with, women are as capable as men in work in any field.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many tertiary institutions; University should accept gender equality in classes