IELTS WRITING TEST - accepting a bad situation or trying to solve it somehow

mymymy268 1 / -  

two arguments about dealing with problems

Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

All people in the world have different problems such as financial issues or unpleasant jobs and each person will have a solution to tackle their difficulty. While some prefer to accept their situation, some believe making efforts to improve their problems is a better

On the one hand, people should cope with harsh situations by accepting them. For example, when I passed the most stressful exam in my life, I had a little mistake in my test which always made me feel torment in my summer. After all, I realized in tenth grade, no one cares about my score in the highschool entrance exam or my GPA in secondary school. Therefore, in several conditions, acceptance is the best way to solve the problems

On the contrary, some people make efforts to improve such situations and follow your dream. In addition, they believe nothing is impossible and they want to write their own life story. Besides, they do not want to regret their entire life for not trying to chase what they deserve and they do not want to blame the situation because it's their life. To illustrate my point, Tyra Bank is an example. Tyra was born into a black family and she was racist by her skin when she was casting in some company. She went against all odds and fought for her dream. Finally, she became a supermodel and fashion icon in the world. No one can flick through a magazine or website without her appearance. In brief, there are ups and downs in everyone's life and we need to put our best efforts to overcome the difficulties so that we can proceed in life.

In conclusion, there are two arguments about dealing with problems, while one says you have to stay back, the other says you have to try and improve the situation. Considering all aspects of this argument, I believe we should struggle with trouble and do the best to solve it because it will make us be better person
making efforts

What is the writer's opinion? After the restated public opinion, the writer must present his thesis opinion as the final part of the paragraph presentation. It is a clarity of opinion requirement.

improve their problems is a better

Better what? Complete the thought presentation or revise the sentence for reference clarity.

At this point, it is best to point out the writer's problem with clarity that will lower the coherence score of the presentation.

The writer clearly does not follow the comparative consideration + personal opinion format. The full discussion is personal opinion based. Without the public ' analysis, the discussion format will be deemed either incomplete or in an incorrect format. It will fail the test. Always follow the indicated paragraph discussion format.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TEST - accepting a bad situation or trying to solve it somehow