Theater satisfaction - what two groups of people think of a new theatre? ielts task 1

SOYOUNG 1 / -  
The tables indicate that the outcomes of a survey on what two groups of people think of a new theatre.

Looking at the first table which show the production quality of the theatre, both club members and the general public rated similarly about 70% in excellent, and equally 18% in satisfactory.

Moving on to the information about the plays/performances, it shows the highest rating in excellent among the three features, -88% of the general public and 72% of club members, while only 10% and 23% respectively rate it as "satisfactory".

In the third question, 75% of club members gives excellent, while only 55% of general public gives excellent for the facilities in the theatre. Also, "satisfactory" is specified by 23% and 19% of club and non-club members respectively.

Only the small amount of people rate "poor" in both groups for all features.

To sum up, the outcomes of the opinion poll shows that the both groups are showing high satisfaction about the new theatre.

thank you
iban 5 / 3 2  
Hello Soyoung. I have some advises for you. First of all, in order to make readers understand with your purpose of writing, you should attach the image in the thread too. Secondly, maybe you can create your essay in orderly by dividing into some paragraphs.

Only the small amountnumber of people who give "poor" rate in both groups for all features

To sum up, the outcomes of the opinion poll shows that the both groups are showing high satisfaction about the new theatre

Wish you a best luck.
nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
Hi soyoung, Happy to discuss with you.

Looking at the first table which showShows the production quality of the theatre, both club members and the general public rated presesent similarly about 70% in excellent, and equally 18% in satisfactory.

Comment.
*Gerund/Verb-ing as subject is singular.
*need verb in your second sentence.

Comment.
* no verb in your 2nd sentence.
* whlie form ; Subject Verb, while Subject Verb. Or, while S+V, S+V.

Hope helpful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Theater satisfaction - what two groups of people think of a new theatre? ielts task 1