There are no such things as freedom and security without independence - importance in your life

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Which do you feel is more important in your life: security or freedom and independence? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

There are no such things as freedom and security without independence. It is simply impossible. You cannot live freely and secured while your country is occupied. Consequently, those things are hand in hand . As analysed above, I have a strong belief that all of them are pivotal.

On one side of the coin, independence is the thing that is imperative in order to obtain both security and freedom. To clarify it, numerous countries are fighting for their independence. For the reason that, they know, once they obtain it. Then it will lead them toward freedom and security. In other words, their citizens will be furnished with safety and freedom. Which are the things that every single country on this planet desires.

On the other side of the coin, an independent nation means free and secured nation. Thus, those qualities cannot be separated. Furthermore, the only way to obtain freedom and security is by possessing absolute independence. Freedom and security cannot exist, while there is no truly achieved independence.

Those are qualities that really are attached to each other. We cannot choose one of them. Because of the logical aforementioned reason. In addition to that, people who are living in an occupied country can never feel secured and free since they will constantly be worrying about their life and kids even their futures. Thus, the certain country must have an independence to let their people experience the safeness and freedom. Their surroundings must be stable and safe and only from that moment ,their people can truly feel freedom and security simultaneously.

By way of a conclusion based on the arguments explored above. I firmly believe that independence must exist in order to have both freedom and security. That is why those 3 qualities can not be detached.
IHaile 6 / 21 8  

The prompt asks you what is more important to you; freedom and independence, or security. I think you may have accidentally grouped freedom and security together. It would probably be a good idea to choose one side. You can describe and form an argument for both, but making a decision to stand for your opinion show strong sense of self.

I would suggest specifying some countries that are fighting for independence, or bring up the American Revolution. Combining the last two sentences will help the paragraph run smoother.

Once again, add some detail or a connection to either a personal or public event that can connect your idea to an actual situation.

I would rewrite the first three sentences so they sound something like, "The qualities are very intertwined, making it difficult to choose a specific side. Freedom, security, and independence are all important traits of a country." You may want to add examples of how they are related in the real world.

Restate your argument and reasons for choosing a side. This seems like a persuasive piece, so you want to convince the reader that you're right.

I hope I helped!

Home / Writing Feedback / There are no such things as freedom and security without independence - importance in your life