9 Things You Can Do Right Now for a Frugal Holiday Season

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
We may ever think that we desperately need a vacation. Hence, start our holiday plan early can be the best answer. There are nine money-saving ways to prepare our picnic. First, plan our budget by using last year's spending as the guide and establish limits for gift-giving this year. Then, save up more cash by skipping lunches out once or twice a week. Third, make sure we can control the limits of our credit card. Furthermore, we should make the lists of things we wanted to purchase. Fifth, make crafting DIY gifts. After that, this is the time for us to hunt for great deals online. Seventh, this is the time to start shop strategically. Besides, do not forget to save the extras of things. The last one is start to give back by participating charitable activity.
wew018 - / 20 9  
Hi @kiki23

I appreciate your use of transition words. Though, there are some minor lapses that you might overlooked.

Wealwaysmay everthink that we desperately need a vacation.

Hence, startingour holiday

skipping lunchesouts at leastonce or twice a week

Furthermore, we should makethealistsof thingsthatwe wanted to purchase

Seventh, this is thebesttime to start shoppingstrategically .

The last one isLastly, ...

Well, that will be all. Hopefully, I was able to help you. Good luck and enjoy writing

Home / Writing Feedback / 9 Things You Can Do Right Now for a Frugal Holiday Season