10 Things Not to Say to a Mom Who Puts Her Kids in Day Care (Claire Zulkey) - Summary for article

Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Parent is what the people are going to be, but some of them would prefer take care their kid to day care provider better than nurturing at home by themselves. One of them who want raise her baby to day care provider instead of nanny is Mrs. Claire. When the 7-month pregnancy she had chosen the woman who has background as a teacher assume that she can encourage the stubble upbringing of the baby and also for educational outlook. There are 10 prohibited things regarding on trusting baby to be cared by day care provider. Primarily, qualified of their proficiency since you lied your capabilities in low level in term of responsibilities to your toddler. Additionally, hiring the nannies is improbable big cost since you are not just to pay them for child but also both for transportation and housekeeping and it is big consideration for those who is called materialism. Horrifying story about boy died at day care can be considered afterward and then fear to lost important part of kid's life. Following by How many children in day care and if you have free time without caring baby it'll be free to earn the money and three others can be simplified by concerning about maternal instinct whether her baby in sufficiently condition or in bad circumstance.

Sources : cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a61990/day-care-kids/
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi ifan21. It's a nice and very useful writing to be read. You have a good explanation. Nevertheless, this some my suggestion.

but some of them would prefer [that] take[ing) care their kid to [the] day care provider [is] better than nurturing [him/her] at home by themselves.

the woman, has background as a teacher = a woman that her background is a teacher[.]

[Claire] assume that she [the woman] can encourage the stubble upbringing ...

I have no doubt that You will have excellent structured sentence if you read your writing once or twice more. Wish it can help you. Best regard
rian31 14 / 22  
hello ifan
it is a good essay and I just want to examine this essay
I hope it helps you

Parent is what the people are going to be,I think it is not correlated with next sentence but some of them would prefer take care ...

Primarily, qualified of their proficiency since youto lied your capabilities ...

Following by H ow many children in day care and if you have free time ... it is good job for using uncommon vocabulary but sometimes it is look like weird so be careful
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi ifan, your essay is quite brief to understand, here some thoughts for you:

One of them who wants to raise
background as a teacher assumeassumed or that/who is assumed that she....

I hope it can help..
Hallo Ifan, nice essay but I have some Suggestion for you:

you can describe your essay on more than one paragraph due to make your essay advantage over you were.

keep trying.
warm regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / 10 Things Not to Say to a Mom Who Puts Her Kids in Day Care (Claire Zulkey) - Summary for article