Do you think eating together is important to people in your country?

dongbinh_44 1 / 1  

the joint consumption

Today, Society is more and more developement quickly synonymous with people will not many time on earning money. So it is difficult to have a meal together. However, eating together is the important social together as it not only built and reinforce love family but it also respect and politeness with the order on our family.

Family have a meal together that will help you build and reinforce love family. When you come back home then have a meal together that will help you reduce a lot of tired and stress. Besides you can care them with several question it mean you can share strenuous things in life from that point, your family is more close-knit and together leave far behind tired on day with the fun story. You can express love with member of your family that you have a few time to share with them. Example, share your favorite dish which can prove you care them and know what they want and enjoy. You can also relieve burden things which they bear.

Eating with together show culture each countries. Many culture attach much important to culture of dining-table. Each country will have difference culture show particular substance. If we maintain this culture, it is also we is preserving and developing habits and customs in dining-table because of our country and it also create our country a speacial national charater both simple and warm. For instance, Vietnam people have one culture before eating which is invite the order. This is also a great culture of our Vietnam.

In conclusion, when families have a meal together, we will feel happy and relax, spend a few time to caring your family. We will also preserve and develope traditional of our country of cultural on dining-table. We should spend several time to have a meal with our family.
Dong, What is the complete prompt for this prompt? Along with that, what particular English test are you preparing for? The reason I ask is because I do not get any sense of the original prompt in your first paragraph. What is the discussion topic? Why is this an important discussion? What are you being directed to discuss in this essay? I don't have a clue as to whether or not you are discussing the essay in the expected manner because you forgot to include the original prompt in the posting. The fact that your essay contains serious grammatical flaws that really cause undue stress on the reader makes it even more difficult to get through a first reading of your essay. You are using descriptive words without consideration of conjunctions and subject-verb agreements. As such, this essay will not get a passing score regardless of whether it is for a TOEFL or IELTS test. In order to improve your work, you need to familiarize yourself with basic English sentence structures. Start by reading English comic books. Those reading materials have writers who use basic to intermediate English sentence structures and vocabulary that can definitely help you improve your English writing skills.
OP dongbinh_44 1 / 1  
Thank you so much! I will pay more attention and practice
winata7 3 / 5  
Hi @dongbinh_44
It will be better for you to alter this sentence
Society is more and more developement quickly into this sentence Society is burgeoning day by day
Burgeoning has similar meaning with development quickly, but this word is more advanced to use in the essay. in addition, please be aware of spelling :) for instance, you write developement, you can see what's wrong with this word
KhushbooVohra 8 / 17 3  
speacial ... character
For instance, Vietnam people have one culture before ... - You can elaborate a little more on the culture

In conclusion, ..., we will they feel happy and relax, spend a few time to caring your family. We will also preserve and develope share traditional the traditions of our country. We should spend several enough time ...

I hope the changes I tried making are conveying the same thoughts you wanted.

Your essay has a number of grammatical mistakes which is difficult to read and infer. Do proofread your essay couple of times before submission.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think eating together is important to people in your country?