Do you think the educational benefits of test & exam outweigh any disadvantages?

chaskie143 1 / 1  
Assessment tests examinations are effective tools to ascertain current student status as to teaching scholastic lessons to school. Great advantages to this practice is always evident.

Student evaluation as such clearly give both ways (student-teacher) a strong benefit to improve on a certain level. To this, it works well also as an advantage to the institution itself. One ground of basis of good education is how well they did on tests and examinations.

The drive to study and level up a student's learning is one major gain of examinations. From experience maybe during my school days, I was always inspired to study harder whenever I get better grades.

Advantages also comes hand-in-hand with disadvantages. On a downbeat side however, lower grades on tests and examinations. It fixes to a low moment for students to study because some feel that higher results in examinations would mean an ultimate achievement academically.

For educational institutions and teachers in part should give improvisation to test-conducting methods. Whenever majority of a lass fails to reach a target level, the instructor should play a big part as to how he/she should make the usual "dreadful" exams should be given.

In no more than conventional ways, the instructor should make interesting exploits in making tests. This can be applied especially to a primary level where students are in a less stressful manner.

To what point it avails, tests and examinations are just the best indicators of how well the institution and both the students and teachers can work their future successes.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Assessment tests or examinations are effective tools to ascertain current student status as to teaching scholastic lessons to school . Great advantages of this practice are always evident.

What practice? Giving tests? Since tests themselves rather than the practice of giving tests was the subject of the first sentence, the second sentence doesn't quite follow.

Overall, I notice a tendency to leave words out of your sentences. Go back through very carefully, adding any words you inadvertently omitted.
OP chaskie143 1 / 1  
To the Moderator:
Thank you very for rephrasing some contents of my essay...can you give a credit score for this as to an IELTS standard?I'd be very glad if that happens..God bless..
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Sorry, no, we can't score the essay. But we can continue to offer suggestions and corrections for any other practice essays you submit. Just be sure to do your part by helping other forum members with their essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think the educational benefits of test & exam outweigh any disadvantages?