Do you think mathematics can predict divorces ?

Aloha363 2 / 4 2  
In the contemporary eras, predicting divorces based on Mathematics is a matter of increasing concerns . Some people claim that divorces are belong to Psychology, meanwhile ; theoretical contains Mathematics . To my view , my answer would be a yes . And I guess this is probably due to the fact that the accuracy of mathematics in many specific areas , especially in predicting divorces. In the mathematics of marriage, certain expressions of emotion carry a disproportionate amount of emotional weight Physiological data, such as pulse rates was collected, analyzed and calculated from videotaped conversations between couples . This is an empirical fact that the result of correct researches is a remarkable figure accounting for 94% in 2012 .

This topic is quite difficult :( . I need one more point . Could someone help me think about the other points and check this writing above for me :) ? Thanks for reading :D
JDCho - / 2  
In the contemporary eras, predicting divorces based on Mathematics is a matter of increasing concerns .

Some people claim that divorces are belong to Psychology, meanwhile ; theoretical contains Mathematics . (--> My suggestion: Some people claim that divoces are belonging to a part of Psychology, meanwhile; others say that Mathematics gives help to research divorces. )

To my view, my answer would be a yes. (--> In my opinion, my beliefs toward prediciting divorece should be from Math.)

And(-->Therefore) I guess that this is probably due to the fact that the accuracy of mathematics emerges in many specific areas , especially in predicting divorces . In the mathematics of marriage, certain expressions of emotion carry a disproportionate amount of emotional weight according to Physiological data. , such asFor example, pulse rates was collected, analyzed and calculated from videotaped conversations between couples . This is an empirical fact that the result of correct researches is a remarkable figure accounting for 94% in 2012 .

Please make sure "subject" and "verb" in each sentence!

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think mathematics can predict divorces ?