Do you think that one aims of the Olympic Games is to improve relationships among countries.

ngan410 1 / -  

Olympic Games impact on international relations

It is argued that relations between nations are reformed through Olympic Games. I completely agree with this opinion because it shows the spirit of solidarity between countries and contributes to the elimination of sexism around the world.

Firstly, I believe that the Olympic Games symbolize the spirit of solidarity between nations. Olympics is used to bring people together to enjoy unique talents and promote peace and harmony among people of different countries. For example, athletes take part in the Olympic Games with the goal of not only winning but also promoting the spirit of friendship, solidarity, and fair play. That is why it is important to organize the Olympics, which makes the relationship between countries develop.

Secondly, Olympic Games contribute to minimizing gender discrimination. Olympic has a massive influence all over the world, so policies on the elimination of sexism that are promulgated will be overwhelmingly advocated. For instance, after the International Olympic Committee facilitated the participation of women in the Olympics, the numbers of women Olympians dramatically increased. Thus, Olympic Games play an important role in the struggle for women's rights.

To sum up, I strongly believe that relations among nations are improved through Olympic Games by promoting solidarity and eliminating gender discrimination between nations.
207 words is far less than the 250 word minimum. The essay preliminary score will be reduced to a failing mark due to the necessary deductions that will be applied to the TA score for non- word event compliance. The writer has already failed the test even before actual scoring began. Added penalties will be applied because of the discussion format ensor of the student. The actual topic for discussion is , " Some believe that the Olympic games help bring people from different nations together, while others claim that holding the Olympics wastes money which could be used for important issues." The student opted to discuss only the first part of the presentation. Then, the discussion instruction, " Discuss both sides and give your own opinion." was altered to become an extent ' presentation instead. Therefore, the total essay has not met any of the discussion requirements and cannot recieve a passing score. The writer has shown a proven inability to follow English writing instructions. I do not believe it is due to a lack of comprehension skills. He just chose to ignore the given instructions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think that one aims of the Olympic Games is to improve relationships among countries.