What do you think about outsourcing in Indonesia?

dwionly 1 / -  
Nowadays, people of Indonesia are confused about outsourcing. It's relevant with above subtopic. It caused by the policy of government. The core of the policy is outsourcing labor and chartering outsourcing work. It is intended to differentiate between principal job function support work functions. This policy caused they are required should spend the entire life work for they company. In this essay, I prefer to agree and I want to explain about it.

As far as we know, actually many people looking for the job. Everyday they are searching the job through mass media, social media, and television. Mostly of job seekers is fresh graduation, therefore the government release the policy namely outsourcing to facilitate them. Outsourcing is the best solution for fresh graduate to get the first job. It's suitable for fresh graduate because experienced is not announced. Not only fresh graduation but also someone has experienced can try to apply for because their expert will be appreciated. Moreover, there are positive impacts of outsourcing.

Positive impact of outsourcing firstly, it can open big opportunity for new graduates. They can develop their skill so that can get good position in the company and gain signature for new contract. They have obligation to spend the entire life working for the company. I think is not problem, when they get new contract and have obligation to do it automatically their lives will be maintained. They don't need the other job, because they have fitted with his job and automatically get the big salary from the company.

In my conclusion when we gain opportunity to work in a big company which has good future, we do not feel doubt to spend the entire life working for that company. As far as we know in modern era for looking job is too hard. So we have to utilize our chance that exists. All of our necessary will be assured and the most important is our family gets happiest.
upinipin 32 / 49 1  
The core of the policy is outsourcing labor and chartering outsourcing work.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
when you write an essay, you should put space between each paragraph, so the readers will easier to catch your points. also pay more attention to put punctuation in some appropriate places

Home / Writing Feedback / What do you think about outsourcing in Indonesia?