Why do you think people attend colleges?career preparation, new experiences

mreza65 1 / -  

Why Students Choose To Go To College?

In the world, rate of attending universities is increasing. Perhaps, this growing is because of specialization of jobs and industries, developing of science and technology, increasing people's awareness. Definitely, there are a lot of reasons that people like to attend colleges or universities. Two common important reasons for attending universities are: career preparation, new experiences.

In the first place, people attend universities, because universities prepare them for careers. People after high school know a little about their subjects, so they need to opt particular courses which are relevant to their careers, and then they will accumulate a lot of information about their majors. Nowadays, companies permit employees release day attending universities to develop their knowledge about needed job skills. According to the report was published by the Iran labor ministry in 2012, 78 percent of these companies expressed complete satisfaction with this method. Employers believe this not only will increase employees' knowledge but also prepare them better for their careers, and consequently efficiency of companies will be increased. Career preparation plays important role as a first condition to attend universities.

In the second place, entering the university leads to new experiences. Students after high school have no important experience in their lives, and they like to attend universities to have new experiences. So that they would experience a new life and feel how different is from high school. When students go to universities, they work and study in the groups. So they learn concepts such as teamwork, task division etc. During education at university, they face many problems and after overcoming those, they prepare for many obstacles which will appear in their jobs in the future. This chance for students who live apart from their family is more, because they really enter new life. People with going to university will experience new life in their lives.

In sum, people are encouraged to attend universities because not only they gain a lot of knowledge, but also they prepare for careers and acquire unrepeatable experiences. In the developed and developing countries you have to be post-graduated person to gain many jobs. If you have a mind or want to have a good job, one way is increasing your knowledge about it, and attending university is the right place for that.
.... I dont get what you mean by "developing of science and technology"

Two common important reasons for attending universities are career preparation, new experiences.

... there's no colon (I removed it)

In the first place, people attend universities, because universities prepare them for careers.

In the first place, people attend universities in hope of having themselves equipped with required knowledge and skills for future careers

According to the report was published by the Iran labor ministry in 2012,

According to the report published by the Iran labor ministry in 2012

In the second place, entering the university leads to new experiences.

... your idea seems to get repeated in all these sentences. Better not repeat ideas and in every line you should tell something new to the reader. Then your essay would be more interesting to read. This is what I suggest;

Secondly, students look forward to gaining new experiences during their university life. Being adolescents who have just completed high school, they are eager to experience independence.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why do you think people attend colleges?career preparation, new experiences