IELTS : Why do you think people attend School or University. Give some reasons.

shaddy 17 / 47 7  
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge).
Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The trend of learning in an institute has increased. Nowadays, most of the people do not end their education after completing secondary school studies but they extend it to other diplomas and degrees from many different educational institutes. I believe that fast learning, authenticity of knowledge and chances towards the secure job are the main reasons for this trend.

First, almost all institutes are equipped with the subjects of the modern trend in careers. The disciplines such as Business, Engineering and Computers etc. are very common so the institutes arrange workshops and adopt modern ways of teaching them. This not only makes the learning enjoyable but fast too. The concepts which people used to learn over many years can be learned easily and quickly in the institutes.

Second, validity and credibility of knowledge is attained in such a high-level institute. This is particularly important for the people who are more inclined towards innovations and inventions with their ideas. These institutes provide them a platform to share their knowledge and receive benefits from others knowledge through research papers. The assurance about the credibility of the knowledge urges them to join the educational institute.

Third, recognition of many diplomas and degrees and their demands by organisations is another reason. For example, many companies need their employees to have a certain level of certificate according to the position so they advertise the position with the job qualification. This demand in the industry attracts people towards attaining the qualifications.

To summarize, among numerous reasons tendency to learn something in short time and with authenticity is the key thing that attracts some people towards higher education institutes while some people attend them to fulfil their job qualification.

____________

Hi guys

I'm back after a long time. Please check my essay.

Regards
S
The trend of learning in an institute has increased.

.... This is not a strong sentence to open your essay. I think you better start with the next line

I believe that fast learning, authenticity of knowledge and chances towards the secure jobjob opportunities are the main reasons for this trend.

... This has several grammatical errors. Also, I don't get why you had fast learning and authenticity of knowledge as two reasons... For me, they don't seem to be strong reasons. There are more obvious reasons such as gaining credentials, preparing for future careers, networking opportunities etc.
OP shaddy 17 / 47 7  
preparing for future careers, networking opportunities etc.

Thanks dumi,you put forward some great reasons and I'll surely keep them in my mind.
First, almost all institutes are equipped with the subjects of the modern trend in careers.

First, every university offers courses that are designed to equip students with necessary skills and knowledge for their respective future careers.

Third, recognition of many diplomas and degrees and their demands by organisations is another reason.

Finally, the recognition of the institution from which one obtains his or her degree also matters for finding employment. Generally, the organizations prefer to employ people who have obtained their degrees from recognized universities.

To summarize, among numerous reasons,the tendency to learn something inwithin short time and with authenticityat a reputed institution areis the key things that attractsattract some people towards higher education institutesinstitutions while some people attend them to fulfil their job qualifications .

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS : Why do you think people attend School or University. Give some reasons.