Think about something you want to add and try in the next 30 days

kiev 8 / 14 1  
TED Summary - Try something new for 30 days by Matt Cutts

In this TED talk, Matt Cutts tried to share his joyful experiences about "try something new for 30 days challenges", inspired by American well-known Philosopher Morgan Spurlock. Matt's 30 days challenges has been ranging from simple tasks like took pictures, wrote novel to even bigger target such as climbed the highest mountain in Africa, Kilimanjaro. To start it, firstly, think about something you want to add in your life or things you want to try in the next 30 days. Another tips is, focus on a more small changes, based on his own experiences it would be more likely sustain compare to big changes. There are number of reasons why people should consider the challenge. For instance, time is much more memorable, self-confident improved, even be more adventurous like Matt did in Africa.
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi, Kiev
Here I give some suggestions for you

... in your daily routine and wantedwanting to try something new?

Matt shareshares his joyful experiences

Matt's 30 days challenges hashave been ranging

... you want to add in your life or things you want to tryand try in the next 30 days in your life
focus on a more smallsmallerchangeschange
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hi Kiev, Here several inputs for your writing.

In this TED talk, Matt Cutts tried to shares his joyful experiences about ...
To start it, firstly,First step to start the challenge by think about something you wantwanting to add in your life or things ...
Another tips is,are focus on a more smallsmaller changes, based on (...) it would be more likelysimilar tosustain compare to big changes. There are numberseveralof reasons why people should consider thethis challenge.

Good luck!
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Kiev..
Let me give you some advice..
...
Another tips isare , focus on a more smaller changes , based on his (...) be more likely sustain compare to big changes.
... people should consider thethis challenge.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Kiev, hopefully the followings input will help

In this TED talk ('this' refers to??, I don't think your first sentence is appropriate to begin your writing)

Matt's 30 days challenges has been ranging from simple tasks like ...
(maybe you want to write: Matt's 30 days-challenges has been ranging from simple tasks such as taking pictures, writing novel to even bigger target such as climbing the highest mountain in Africa, Kilimanjaro.)

Please learn more about Gerund.

Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Think about something you want to add and try in the next 30 days