About Thomas alve Edison life and about his work and how it became famous and about Jefferson

nguyenthisuong 1 / -  

Thomas alve Edison was born in milan Ohio , Thomas Edison unveiled the phonograph - wich reproduced sounds by means of the vibration of a stylus following a goove on rotating disc . Jefferson one of the inveter useing ac machercor electricity and Thomas alve Edison is useing dc catcher electricity . In december 1877 . Invention time by time it became more and more famous then ever , and soon it into worldwide prominence dubbed the wizard of the menlo park . Edison early year in 1854 sumuel edison became a light house keeper and chaperenter fort gratiot military post near port huron , michigan . where the family live in a substantantial alve, as a invention was known until his second marriage , entered school there and attended spradically for five years .He imaginative and inquistive , but ,becaues much intrustion was written and had difficulty , an avid and omnivorous reader . Edison lack of formal school was not unusual . American attended school a total of 434 days . Edison die on october 18 , 1931, in west New jersey
Kindly review the statement for capitalization errors. The writer has not provided capitalized words as required when presenting nouns in reference to the names of people and places in the presentation. These errors are very obvious from the very first sentence that was presented in the paragraph.

The paper is supposed to discuss the life of Thomas Alva Edison but fails to do so beyond his birthdate and place of birth. These do not comprise a reference to his life, only the location of his birth. The discussion of his life should show his development as a person and as a scientist by presenting pivotal points in his lifetime.

The paper is filled with spelling errors and punctiation errors. The writer is making errors that he should have been conscious of since these are the basic grammar lessons provided to ESL students. He has not made an effort to write properly nor informatively in this statement. This is a failing exercise.

By the way, there was supposed to be a discussion about Jefferson as well but there is no such information present in this piece. So the presentation will also fail due to incomplete information presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / About Thomas alve Edison life and about his work and how it became famous and about Jefferson