Three approaches to drag crime rate down: authority policy, education and self-awareness

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Question:

Each year, the crime rate increases.

What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?

Answers:

Criminal activities were being popular according to crime rate index release by National Police institution. There are great deal of factors affect this fact in behind. Moreover, there are three approaches to drag this problem down with authority policy, education and self-awareness approaches.

Criminal actions were not born yesterday. They lived in entire human history and at this moment, the crime rate has increaseing. one of the factors of this trend is decreasing of morality in our civilization. According to United Nation's wing organization, World Bank reports the data of criminal issues following by decreasing of morality issues in myriad places in this world. Moreover, internet and accessible technology was brought the criminal action in next level. For simple reason that now hacking is the popular criminal action. Everyone can steal the private or top secret information form societies or authority intelligent. Furthermore, not only about cyber-crime but also internet makes everybody more painless to share their thought. Yet at this moment, human being not only shares their notion but also with this manageable social networking, they share about hate-speech. In myriad state regulation in array of countries, it is a criminal.

If we want to drag this problem down; we could act more action. In my opinion we should concern in three approaches to let up this trend. Firstly, there is political will form authority. Government should create more effective regulation to push it down. For example, with policy we make an impact in entire demography, it is advantage over we move solitary. Secondly, education should take a big part to make social-awareness. From it, we gain the neighborhood and feeling to help each other. With social-awareness we can increase our civilization's morality. Finally, the criminal will is not only come from other people, but also coming from our responsibility. We should keep our self-awareness in public area such as social medias and real-life facilities. Respect for one and another is essential behavior to tackle crime.

All in all, crime rate is trend which we cannot avoid yet we can drag this problem down. we can decrease this trend by keeping our morality and our private information. We can push authority to overhaul the regulation more effective to press crime rate. With education approach, we can teach one and another to keep our social-awareness and neighborhood. Last, we keep our self-awareness and respect to another and be good person who uses this accessible information era. Criminal not only comes from other will but also from ourselves too.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Alfa
Let me give some correction

There areis a great deal of factors affect ...

... the crime rate has increaseing increased.
... morality in our civilization civilisation .
... Nation's wing organization organisation , World Bank reports ...
... accessible technology was were brought the criminal action in the next level.
... or top secret information form from societies ...
... internet makes everybody more painless to share their thought .
In my opinion [fnt#FF0000](,) we should concern ...
Firstly, there is political will form authority .
For example, with a policy we make (...), it is an advantage over ...
... self-awareness in public areaareas such as social medias ...
... another is essential behavioraction to tackle crime.

All in all, crime rate is a trend which we cannot avoid ...

... respect to another and be a good person who...

There are several confusing sentences such as more painless to share their thought or political will form authority
using simple sentence is better, so your reader will easily understand
thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / Three approaches to drag crime rate down: authority policy, education and self-awareness