Some three cities with modern public transportation which have different function and structure

Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
EILTS Writing Taks 1 Major Subways of Europe

There are three cities that have modern public transportation which have different function and stucture each other. Three of the laggest and most active underground rail system are in London, Paris, and Moscow. For the first, subways in London which can carry 30,000 passengers, was started in 1863. It was built in below ground in order to provide free ways for horses and people who walk in centre of city. Second, Paris developed rail service that became rival London's subways at that time. Paris's Metro is smaller than subways, but it famous for its beautyful architecture. And the last, The Motro Moscow, which was found in 1935, was built on surface of earth. Like in the Paris Metro, it was chock-a-block with art, culture and engineering. All of the rail means are keep enlarge to serve their society. It is an aspect to defend our environment from some pollutions and greenhouse effect.
Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Hello Alam, Such a great assay you made
Meanwhile i have several number of correction for your writing :

... public transportation which have different function and stucture (their own typical function and structure) each other (sound little bit awkward ). Three of the larg gest and most active underground ...

It was built in below ground (underground) in order to (...) for horses and people who walk in centre of city (walking in center of city/ pedestrian ).

Paris's Metro is smaller than subways, but it was famous for its beautyful (beautiful ) architecture.
... The Motro Moscow, which was found in 1935, was built ...
... defend our environment from some pollutions (pollutionit's uncountable nouns so there is neither singular nor plural form ) and greenhouse effect.

Thanks i hope it's useful for you
Best Regard
Ifan
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi alamsyah. i wanna give you some advices.

There are three cities that have modern public transportation ...you can simplify it there are three towns which have cutting-egde public tranportation in different function and facilities.

Three of the lagges largest and most active underground ...
It was built in below ground subversive areas in order to provide tracks for horses and people who walk in pathway to the centre of city. Second, Paris developed railways service that became ...

... but it famous for its beautyful beautiful architecture. And the last, The Motro Moscow, which was found established in 1935, then was built on surface of earth .

All of the rail means are keep enlarging to serve their society.

# i think all is good but sometime need to enhance your ability to build a sentences with good sense.
gdesastr 2 / 2  
Hallo Alamsyah, I have some suggestions for your essay.

your essay : ... different function and stuctureeach other .

note: please attention with your spelling, there is structure not stucture

note: if you want to say "each other" but there are more two object you should say "one and another ". each other only use when object, even subject only two.

your essay : ... which can carry 30,000 passengers, was started in 1863.

note: you should use were if you want to describe more one object, not was .

note: when you want to say a year, please use on .

your essay : Paris's Metro is smaller than subways, but ...

note: In my opinion, Paris's Metro is kind of subways, perhaps you want to say Tube (London's subway)

note: All of the rails means are keep ...

perhaps you carry on to make an essay to increasing your skill.
VK WSSH 8 / 8  
Hi Alamsyah Ismail,

I have a correction for you.

EILTS Writing Taks{Task} 1 Major Subways of Europe

Home / Writing Feedback / Some three cities with modern public transportation which have different function and structure