The three pie charts show information on how three countries deal with waste products

Tri Nhan 5 / 10  

WRITE A SUMMARY INFORMATION

The three pie charts show information on how three countries, namely the Republic of Korea, Sweden, and the UK, can tackle waste products.
Overall, recycling waste products is widely used in the Republic of Korea, while burying waste products underground is widely used in the UK and Sweden.

In terms of the Republic of Korea, the percentage of recycling waste products is largest, at 69%, while the figures for burying waste products and incineration are smaller by a margin of 47% and 60% respectively.

Regarding Sweden, the percentage of burying waste products accounted for over a half, at 55%. Meanwhile, the figure for incineration is responsible for a merely proportion of 20%, 5% lower than that for recycling waste products.

According to the UK, the proportion of burying waste products is highest, at 82%, while the figures for chemical treatment and dumping at sea are lower by a margin of 74%. Besides, the figure for incineration is lowest, at 2%.

HolanLovesMath 1 / 2  
Besides, the figure for incineration is lowest, at 2%. (is the lowest)
responsible for a merely proportion of 20% (mere)
The summary overview should have indicated the types of waste management as indicated in the pie chart. A listing of the shared methods, as well as the unique UK methods in the overview would have helped to create a better understanding of the data information accompanying the images.

All of your paragraphs are just long sentences. These run-on presentations fail to show your range of punctuation knowledge and grammar abilities. There is no real reflection of a mix of simple and complex sentences in the paragraphs. You should try to use more variety in your written presentation. Try to divide the presentations into 3 sentences per paragraph to at least show an effort when it comes to trying to write sentences in various formats.
anniehoanganh 1 / 2  
Hi @TriNhan, here are some small mistakes i found in your essay, After reading it please come and check mine to, thank you a lot.

Paragraph 1, line 2: i think the phrase "is widely used" has been repeated twice, so I change it to "while burying waste products underground is commonly applied in the UK and Sweden."

Paragraph 4, line 1: i think the phrase "at (percentage)" has been used several times, so the one is used in the last paragraph I will change it to "occupy 82%" instead of "at 82%".

Home / Writing Feedback / The three pie charts show information on how three countries deal with waste products