Three possible locations of the wind turbine; under the sea, on top of a hill or near a local house.

akhfan 5 / 9 3  
TASK 1
The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons were relevant.

The diagrams show how to utilize the wind blast for generating electricity and where the most potential place for installation. In general, while the wind turbine can produce electricity trough natural power, its installation may cause a number of obstacles related to the location and the amount of electricity that people want to use.

The turbine consists of three blade are connected by a generator as a center of the turbine. The generator has a function as changing movement energy to trigger electrify. The process starts when the wind blows trough the blade-fiberglass or blade-wood. The process will produce 1.5 megawatts, but the computer operator has to control the turbine which is connected with wind sensor to obtain an appropriate angle and direction.

The wind turbine has three possibility locations. The tower steel can be placed under the sea, but it can produce less electricity because the landscape not spoiled. Alternatively, the turbine tower steel can generate more electricity if it is located on the top of a hill which has maximum wind strengths. Also, for domestic turbine which just produces 100 kilowatts, it can be set up near a local house.

Mann_ms 9 / 20 5  
Hy akhfan... that's nice essay. you success to construct your essay in order to be easy to read.. however, let me give you some suggestion...

The turbine consists of three blades are connected by a generator as a center of the turbine.

The generator has a function as changing movement energy to trigger electrify

I'm not sure with that word. I think you mean "electricity"

Good Luck for your next essay..:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Three possible locations of the wind turbine; under the sea, on top of a hill or near a local house.