Writing Task 1 - Three Problems When Move to Overseas

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries. summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make the comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart gives information about the difficulties that people face when they move to overseas based on the group of age. Overall, in the middle age, people have more severe problems than the other ages. Pursuing education for children are the smallest problems for all age. In the last two groups of age, most people get health life as hardest.

Based on the graph, financial problems is slight increase from young people to middle people by just under 35 percent - 35 percent exactly. However, it fell to under 30% in old people.

Healthy as the most problems people get in the middle age with just under 40%. It is also difficult to old residents with just above 35 percent. However, the percentage of the young residents is 30.

Education for children is easy for old people to face with only just under 5 percent. It is also not hard for young people with just above 5%. However, in the middle age find that it is a big problem with the percentage is more than 35. 176w

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Anna,

... about the difficulties thatwhich people face when ...
... children are the smallestleast problems for all age.

..., financial problems isshow a slight increase from ...
However, it fellfalls to under 30% in oldEST people.

It is also difficultbecomes an issue to old residents with ...

Education for children is an easy problem for old people to...

- do not explain all the problems one by one. grouping the chart will help you to explain clearly the graph.
- try to use different patterns of sentences in the essay.

Hopefully it helps.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Anna,

Here's my thoughts towards your report summary. I hope this would be helpful.

1st paragraph:
- ...when they move to overseas based on the group of agethree different age groups.
- Overall, it can be seen thatin the middle age, peoplepeople in the middle age group have more severe problems than the other ages.

- Pursuing education for children areis the smallest problemsproblemforamong all age groups .
- In the last two groups of ageage groups , most people get health life as hardest. finding healthcare center is the most ..... (it is hard to imagine the situation without any charts provided)

2nd paragraph:
- Based on the graphTo begin with , financial problems is slightslightly increase from young people to middle peopleage groupbyat just under/approximately 35 percent - 35 percent exactly . (mentioning "based on the graph" would be redundant. You've already mentioned it in the introduction paragraph)

- However, it the percentage fellof older people age group falls down tounderbelow 30%. in old people.

As you can see Anna, several inputs and remarks have already been delivered clearly. I hope this can be helpful towards your future practices. Good luck :)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi anna, I'm trying to find some errors
1. Pursuing education for children areis the smallest problems for all age
Because only one subject, so use singular verb, are ----> is
2. ... increase from young people to middle people by just under 35 percent - 35 percent
Where is the changing in young people? The first is 35 percent and the second is 35 percent. It means steady.
3. ... people get in the middle age withto just under 40%
To say the level something reached, use a verb + to
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
... based on the group of ageS (be careful with singular and plural of noun ). Overall, in the middle ageS, people have more ...
Pursuing education for children are (IS) the smallest ...

However, it fell to under 30% in old (FOR OLDEST) people.

... get in the middle age with (TO) just under 40%.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Anna!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

Be careful to use "slight increase" in comparison graph. The graph do not show changing of something, but it shows comparison of information.

... financial problems is slight increase from young people to

...middle people by just under 35 percent - 35 percent about 35 percent.
Redundant

Healthy as the most problems problem people get ...
Superlative refers to singular, the only one.

Keep practice to make it perfect :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1 - Three Problems When Move to Overseas