Three reasons for Overpopulation in Vietnam or India

hanh 1 / 2  
I believe that Vietnam has overpopulation. There are three reasons:
First one: Vietnam is developing country and it is small country with 311415km. Most people do at farm in county without knowedge.
Second one: Vietnam has same culture with China like many families prefert have son more than daughter.
Third one: They don't use birth control and they don't know how to use it.
Overpopulation made the country develop slowly and it is not enough land for many people. It doesn't has enough for children.
Paul Jo 6 / 29  
I guess you selected a wrong thread? This is for Undergraduate Admission.

I fixed some of your grammars. please check.

Vietnam is developing country and it is small country with 311415km - Vietnam is a small developing country ranging 311415km

Most people do at farm - Most people dedicate in the first industry

Vietnam has same culture with China like many families prefert have son more than daughter - The culture of Vietnam is similar to that of China. For example, many families prefer having a son to having a daughter.

it is not enough land - there is not enough land

It doesn't has enough for children - the land is insufficient for the future generation.

:)
OP hanh 1 / 2  
A bout e-trash

E-trash or e-waste is electronic goods such as old laptop, desktop, printers, telephone, cellphone, answermachine, radio, receivers...etc is going to reused or recycle. Where is e-trash going? E-trash exported to developing country like China, India, Africa...Why they export to developing?

In US recycle recycle e-waste need 20 USD but in India only need 2 USD. In China they hungry resources so thay why they imported e-waste. They need something inside the e-waste like gold, silver, aluminum and other metals salvaged become a vital resource for the manufacturing of new items. However, mercury, barium lead and cadmium are just few of the dangerous elements that can be found in discared devices. Many more toxic materials are used in the salvaging process that recovers the gold, silver, copper and other valuable metals found in computers, cellphones and TVs. It is very dangerous to take those materials because it can burn their eyes, health. Otherwise, it make the polution dirty and water is not drink. The enviroment will be bad. It will make people live there have a problem espeacialy children, it affect to their kidney, their brain, their lung and someone will have cancer.

Therefore, to protect enviroment we have to control e-waste. Please stop send it to developing country. For greenpeace they solving the E-Waste problem (Step) in Bonn, Germany is an international organization. However, some of developing country still imported e-waste because this different country have different laws.
OP hanh 1 / 2  
Please help me correct this paragaph. Thanks so much.
Ajay Aryan - / 1  
How can we write ways to control overpopulation of the country like India? (research)

control on population is very important. please give me as much ways as you can.
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
Ways:
# government rules and regulation:
Rewards for small family parents like increase in salary and punishment such
As less holidays or ... to big family holders
# public awareness:
Some religions believe in big family. public awareness about the drawbacks
Of. Big family might help to control population of the country.
# easy or free access to family planning like contraceptives or other
Medical services to control population.
# avoiding marriage at young age.
# education makes people aware about the problem of big family and
not only helps to concentrate on carreer but small and beautiful family. Research shows that illiterate parents have more children than the educated one.
...

Home / Writing Feedback / Three reasons for Overpopulation in Vietnam or India