There were three secondary schools that declined the interest of children

MFES2016 5 / 6 2  
The table gives information about the proportions of pupils attending four secondary school types during 9 years. Overall, there were three secondary schools that declined the interest of children: Specialist, Grammar, and Voluntary-controlled school and there were ones that were community schools increased from 2000 to 2009.

According to the data, the proportion of specialist schools decreased every period by 1 percent and for grammar in each period was experiencing a decline of 5 percent. Besides that, there was a very significant of proportion decrease was voluntary-controlled school by 8 percent in each period. From three secondary schools were increased although there was a decrease in significant and not.

And then there was one that has increased dramatically, namely community schools rose by 20 percent, which meant a residual interest to this pretty sizable. And additional, it was Initially only 12 percent in 2000 and then 58 percent rising in 2009.
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
Hi,
I have some advice

Voluntary-controlled schooland there were ones that were community schools increased from 2000 to 2009.
>> it is little bit confusing, you should use another sentence

I hope it helps..

Home / Writing Feedback / There were three secondary schools that declined the interest of children