Three unhealthy nutrients in American daily menu - the pie charts

The pie charts illustrate the percentage of nutrients combined by Americans that could be unhealthy if they ate too much

Summarise information from the charts

Overall, looking at the graph, it is immediately obvious that the amount of sodium and saturated fat was predominantly consumed at dinner which was eaten in snacks

In the first graph, the figure for sodium was the highest consumption for dinner is 43% and then breakfast and snacks had the same number that is 14%. Besides, lunch where has 29% of sodium. In the next graph, 37% of fat was used in dinner while this number was only 21% and 16% respectively, snacks and breakfast. There 26% of fat was seen in lunch

In the third graph, the amount of sugar was mostly used in snacks, whereas in breakfast, it had 16%. In addition, the figure for sugar which was used in lunch had 19% and 25% for dinner

• Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where r
The essay falls one word short of the 150 word requirement. As such, it will receive automatic deductions for being short of the presentation requirement and what is obviously a problematic analytical report. The writer was just too careless while writing this report. The evidence of which can be found in how he started the opening paragraph with a lower case word. The basic rule is that the first word of every sentence, regardless of paragraph number or position, should always be capitalized. Add to that the lack of proper punctuation mark usage and it becomes clear that the writer just did not care to double check his presentation just in case. The way this essay is structured, it appears that the writer does not care if he passes or fails the test.

The summary overview was incomplete and not even inclusive of the correct highlightable information. The trending statement asks the reader to look at the graph, when the indication for this task is to present the information in an imaginative manner since the reader does not have a copy of the report or image on hand.

I have pointed out only a few of the errors in this essay that will definitely prevent it from receiving a passing score. A comprehensive review of the mistakes in this presentation will simply be too long at this point. However, I have pointed out the most important aspects for improvement that, when corrected will show an immediate positive writing atyle change for the student.

Home / Writing Feedback / Three unhealthy nutrients in American daily menu - the pie charts