Tim Hortons vs Starbucks // gr9 personal

BananaMilk 1 / -  
As you've probably noticed everywhere you go, there are different companies that sell the same items. There are also people who would prefer one company over another, and in response, the stores conpete with one another to become the best.

As a consumer, you'd want to buy from the company that best suits your needs as well as your values when it comes to receing your items without any disappointment. This essay will explore the various factors that could be taken into consideration when purchasing goods and services from rival companies such as Tim Hortons and Starbucks.

Everyone living in Canada has heard about Tim Hortons, and a majority of the population enjoys the companies goods. When bringing up a conversation about Tim Hortons, many will express their love for their tasty drinks and well made foods. But to every company, there are pros and cons when it comes to the service as well as goods. This essay will express both the pros and cons of those said companies. Here are those good and bads about Tim Hortons. While Tim Hortons has many pros such as cheaper items, quicker service, very friendly staff at least 95% of the time, winning activities like Roll Up the Rim to Win and many Tim Hortons around which almost always have a drive thru there are still cons to this company. Examples of the cons of Tim Hortons are some items such as smoothies can be more expensive, which can be quite the surprise due to most items being $2.00, there are many foreign workers in Tim Hortons which may be difficult to understand or have a hard time understanding Canadian citizens, along with quite poor service if a drive thru is busy. Looking at both the pros and cons of Tim Hortons, how about we move on and look at what Starbucks has to offer us.

Many people everywhere have heard of Starbucks, and many love the company as they feel their latte's and atmosphere are comforting. Because we just looked at the pros and cons for Tim Hortons, we're going to look at both the pros and cons for Starbucks. Pros for Starbucks can be a good variety on caffeinated drinks, a comfortable "homie" lounging area, happy and friendly staff and lots of work being put into the drinks and select foods made. With those pros, we can now look at the cons. Starbucks has a tendancy of being quite expensive, they run out of the ingrediants they need quicker, some of their drinks can taste watery, bitter or without much flavor and not many Starbucks have a drive thru for quick access for their customers.

What you read was pros and cons of both Tim Hortons and Starbucks fact wise, so why don't we look at personal reasons why I enjoy Tim Hortons more than I enjoy Starbucks. In my opinion, Tim Hortons is more efficient because there are more Tim Hortons around, so it's easier access to the drinks and/or foods I would like to purchase, it's quicker, cheaper, and honestly, I find that the goods taste better at Tim Hortons. I also feel like I could be comfortable walking into Tim Hortons in my pajamas, while in Starbucks I feel has a more serious and formal atmosphere.

Here we disgussed the general and specific ideas of Tim Hortons and Starbucks as to why people all around could either decide why they think one company is either good or bad. Looking back at these ideas, you can both agree or disagree to any of them.

Being a consumer, you want to feel positive about the variety and purchases you make from any company. But to any company that you go to, there are always pros and cons. By looking at the pros and cons of two small, yet big companies, hopefully you have an understanding of both the good and bad to even the most popular cafe's. Out of these two companies, which one do you choose?
fikri 5 / 317 71  
you should show where is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the next paragraph,
here, you didn't put a space between those paragraph, so, sometimes it makes some readers difficult to know where is the 1st, 2nd, and the next paragraph
As you've probably noticed everywhere you go, there are different companies that sell the same items

You may have noticed that wherever you go, you may find the same product under different brand names.

There are also people who would prefer one company over another, and in response, the stores conpetecompete with one another to become the best.

Consumers too have their own preferences for one brand over the others and therefore the companies compete with each other to become the best and attract more loyal customers for them.
As a consumer, you'd want to buy from the company that sells products which best suits your needs as well as your values when it comes to receing your items without any disappointment.and leaves no disappointment with you after the purchase.

Everyone living in Canada has heard about Tim Hortons, and a majority of the population enjoys the experience with itscompaniesgoods.products. When bringing up a conversation about Tim Hortons, many will express their love for their tasty drinks and well madecooked and processed foods.

Home / Writing Feedback / Tim Hortons vs Starbucks // gr9 personal