time spent for studying and playing

sung_tung 5 / 9  
Can anyone help me to develop my ideas? I haven't finished my essay

---------------------------

It is very important that children should study hard at school. Time spent playing sports and having fun is time wasted. Do you agree?

----------------------------
Every child is expected to study hard at school. They seem to have little time to play sports and have fun. Is it good for them? Studying too much makes children feel tired and difficult to concentrate on their lessons. They need to relax and do what they are interested in.

Playing on school sports teams and participating in clubs after school is essential for childhood development and socialization. Children need to socialize with their peers, their parents and other people to learn other experiences which they cannot study at school.

Playing sports encourages children to enjoy studying at school. After playing sports, children are refresh and feel it easier to start study. They may find the lessons interesting and ease to remember. So children should be allowed to do what they like.

Moreover, sitting in one place and studying makes children get fat if they don't play sports
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
Studying too much makes children feel tired and difficult to concentrate on their lessons. They need to relax and do what they are interested in.

Sports would make students feel tired more than studying would.

They may find the lessons interesting and ease to remember.

Really? I would think that children would be more bored after a fun sports session.

Not necessarily. Growing children do not necessarily needs sports in order to gain muscle.

You should tell us your reason for writing this essay.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
To finish this essay, brainstorm more that you can say in support of these two points: (1) sports and leisure activities are necessary for good physical development; (2) sports and leisure activities are necessary for good social development. You might, for example, explain exactly how team sports contribute to social development. Next, come up with one more argument in favor of your position. Ideas anyone?
OP sung_tung 5 / 9  
Thanks very much, can I develop my ideas like that:
In their free time, students should play sports and have fun for some reasons below:

(1) sports and leisure activities are necessary for good physical development
_ children are healthy and active if they play sports regularly. They sweat heavily and abolish harmful toxins to the skin.

(2) sports and leisure activities are necessary for good social development.
_ Children need to socialize with their peers, their parents and other people to learn about other experiences and make a good relationship
jgv115 4 / 25  
"They sweat heavily and abolish harmful toxins to the skin. "

In my opinion don't put that. You can just write they will feel more refreshed, I know for a fact that after I have had a Tennis training session, I feel very good!
stranger1130 2 / 3  
I think children need to concentrate on their study for a little time, and then they can play. concentrate is good way to learn, it isn't depend on how much time they use to learn

Home / Writing Feedback / time spent for studying and playing