Time's Summary: Pro-Government Demonstrators Clash With Opposition in Caracas

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
There is a long week in politic. Today, protest wave in Venezuela is happening dramatically. On account of in the fact that they contra with the president and want to impeach him from his position. After congress debate in parliament, demonstrators surround the National Assembly building and situation has high tension in October 27th 2016. Some opposition lawmakers claim they get violence from military who support the incumbent authority. The demonstrators claim the incumbent Venezuela's president, Nicolas Maduro is a new dictator in modern era. Moreover, they say about inflation of economic index, free-falling of economy, lack of food stock, and also for medicine and good stuff are rarely in that country. The majority of opposition said Maduro was not the legacy of the former President, Hugo Chaves. They, furthermore, said Maduro was brought that country far cry from initial tracks. This congressional debate is important taking into the consideration on the fact that in this parliament the new brand of Venezuela will kick off. Either parliament want to impeach the president or not.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Alfa..
Actually, your summary is a good job. However, let me finalize this.
GOOD LUCK
^_^

Today THESE DAYS, protest wave in Venezuela ...
... National Assembly building,(Don't forget to put a comma if those are different subjects) and THAT situation has A high tension in ...
... they get violence from THE military who support ...
... Nicolas Maduro is a THE new dictator in THE modern era. Moreover, they say SAID about inflation (...) free-falling of THE economy, lack of food (...) and good stuff are(Actually, here is a conjunction, but I reduce it) rarely in that country. The majority of oppositionS said Maduro ...

They, furthermore, said Maduro was brought that country far cry from initial tracks(you should rewrite this sentence because readers get difficult to acquire your point) . This congressional debate is important taking SINCE IT TAKES into the consideration BASED on the fact ...

Either parliament wantS to impeach the president or not.
Hi Alfa, below are my thoughts on your summary essay;

- There isIt has been a long week in politics .
- Today, protest waved in Venezuela and this is happening dramatically.
- On account of in theThe fact that they contra
- position. After, after a congress debate
- in the parliament,
- Some opposition lawmakers claim they get violenceviolent
- claim that the incumbent
- they saytalk about inflation of economic index,
- for medicine and good stuffthings are rarely in thatthe country.
- They, furthermoreFurthermore , they said Maduro
- was brought thatto the country
- This congressional debate is important, ( don't forget your punctuation marks ) taking into the consideration,on the fact that in this parliament, the new brand of Venezuela will kick off. Either, wether the parliament want to ...

There you have it Alfa, as you can see, there's quiet a lot of modifications to be done to revise your essay, this is why you need to write more and read a lot, I hope this helps.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi alfa
Let me give you some correction

... Assembly building and the situation has high tension inon October 27th 2016.
... free-falling of the economy, lack of food (...) and good stuff areis rarely in that country. The majority of the opposition said Maduro ...
... taking into the consideration onof the fact that in ...
Either parliament wantwants to impeach the president or not.

Thank you...
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you.
1.Today , protest wave in Venezuela ...-----> better if you use recently, nowadays, todays-world
2.On account of In theThe fact that they contra
3.They, furthermore, said Maduro was brought ...----->Furthermore, they said Maduro was brought that country far cry from initial tracks.
4.they argue that inflation of economic index,

Home / Writing Feedback / Time's Summary: Pro-Government Demonstrators Clash With Opposition in Caracas