At times, people who travel to other country bring their original culture which impacts on local one

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people argue that tourist who travel to other countries should be followed by understanding traditional customs and attitude of indigenous people. However some people convince that tourism countries should accept cultural differences. I personally believe that both of them must be understand anything else.

Sometimes, people who travel to other country bring their original culture and it influence original culture in host country. There is culture acculturation among visitor and indigenous people which gives bad impact to local community. In other that, it affect original fashion in host society. For instance, In Bali, many international tourist using "you can see" clothes and they influence local community's lifestyle. Finally, it have happened moral decadence in some teenagers in Bali. Based on the situation the traveler should follow local customs and attitude where they went to go. However, host country should welcome with international travelers and approve cultural adversity. But I think that both of them should understand anything else.

As we know that, tourism is the important factor for national income. Many traveler in a country turn up the economic for local people. It helps them to increase their profit to develop country's infrastructure such as public transportation, public health, schools, and beautiful scenery in a town. It means that host country should make comfortable situation for international tourist.

In conclusion, the international tourists and the host country should appreciate anything else, because it helps to improve comfortable area for all. It means that both of them can grow mutualism symbiosis to others.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
In other that, it affect affects original fashion ...
many international tourist tourists
But However, I think that both of them ...
we use but to join sentences when information or opinion in the second sentence is different from the first sentence. meanwhile, however is used at the beginning of a sentence to say something different from the sentence before. however means "but', but we can't use however to join sentences.

Many traveler travelers in a country turn up ...
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Hai mbak dil! Let's go to my little feedback, hehee

Some people argue that tourists who travel to other countries should be followed by understanding try to follow the traditional customs and the attitude of indigenous people.

... people convince that the tourism countries ...

... them must be understand anything else. each other.

... bring their original culture and it influences the original ...

There is acultural acculturation among visitor ...

In other that hand, it affects original fashion in host society.

... many international touristsusing use "you can see" clothes ... (i think you better change 'you can see' to other idiom because it is uncommon and some people wil hard to understand it)

Finally, it have happened has given a moral decadence ...

Keep writing yaa Puan Aji!! xoxo

Home / Writing Feedback / At times, people who travel to other country bring their original culture which impacts on local one