Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

TOEFL_Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good; human's tendency

stellastella 18 / 25  
Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good?
There is no doubt that every one like progression, and it is because of human's tendency. It is a bit hard to say progression is completely good or bad, because in my view progression can have both advantages and disadvantages.

To begin with, let me say about positive points of progression. Progression is one of the best way that appraoch people to their dreams, goals and desire. With progression people are able to experience many things that they have never tried before.

What is more, as I mentioned, progression may have got negative points, too. Unfortunately, some people when make a progress and achieve something such as promotion, huge amount of salerey and fame, they start to looking down on the other people that are lower than them. Over time, they become arrogant, and lose their succeed, therefore, sometimes progress causes failure.

To sum up, progression can be good or bad, and it completely depends on the person who are making the progress.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL_Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good; human's tendency