toelf-A transportation vehicle that has changed people's lives.

sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives.
Automobiles; Bicycles, Airplanes

A transportation vehicle that has changed people's lives.

The invention, production and distribution of the automobile have radically altered people's lives more than any other transportation inventions have done. There are many different ways in which automobile changed human life, as the following statements.

One of the most significant changes that owing cars makes the travel time shorter and promotes communication among people. Before automobiles industry, people who want to travel from one area to another have to walk a thousand miles, even though as times went by they realized they could train horses and some livestock as tool of transportation, we could not deny the fact that these forms of transportation had inhibited the trade development among countries and the lines of communication in that time. In some areas, people lived in a poor life of condition and knowing little about the outside world from one generation to another generation, resulting that undeveloped economy. None the less, things began to change thanks to the beginning of automobiles revolution, advanced transportation vehicles being readily available, humans could easily get to another city within days with lower expenses, it definitely kept the lines of communication open and stimulated the trade grows, it's hardly to ignore the rapidly growth of economy which brought by owing cars now.

Meanwhile, the development of modern transportation has also made goods available to citizens and much less expensive. In the past, eating fruits that were cultivated in other area seems to impossible for a average family or only could be afforded by the privilege of imperial household, since goods could be transported only by primitive tools such as carriages, Due to the advancement of modern transportation system, it has become easier to transport goods from areas to areas, has also made goods in local market more accessible to people, naturally, lower the cost of transporting.

Moreover, automobiles also provide people with more alternatives of entertainments. Those who owing cars might choose to enjoy their holiday near their hometown because it's convenient for them to go there. They don't need to worried about the coming tasks and other emergencies; they can drive to a place like a quite lake district or a small mountain village to escape the busy and noisy of city life for a moment, then go back to work within hours. This new way of entertainment liberates people who has tired of chatting in the bar, dealing with varies complex network of interpersonal relationship, giving people a chance to immerse into the beauty of our natural scenery.

In conclusion, although some would put the disadvantages of automobiles on the table, like the pollution of emission gas, the noise of engine, and the crowded of the traffic and so on, the significant of its great contributions we could never shrug off, weighing the pros and cons of automobiles, I still hold the view that the automobile that has changed people's lives.
dolly 12 / 32 1  
1.The invention, production and distribution of the automobileshave radically altered people lives more than any other trasportation inventions.The different ways in which automoblies have changed human life are as follows.

2.Before automobile industries emerged or came...
3.even though at times they used horses and other livestocks as a means of transport.
we cannot deny the fact..its better to like this" the transportation at that time was restricted to the horses or livestocks and this had limited the trade and communication between the countries."

4.Due to impecuniouness , the people were unaware and ignorant that ultimately,resulted in an underdeveloped economy.
The points are really good , but there are some grammatical errors, and the sentence formation is a bit complex.
OP sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
dolly

Hi Dolly

I like your comments on my essay! Your expression was very authentic!

Grammatical problem has always been my weakness, but I'm trying to learn more about it. Thank you :)

In the end, I should make my sentence simple, was that what you mean?

Sabrina
dolly 12 / 32 1  
I have learnt during the preparation only that simple English with a few good words is always considered good!!! I just try this ..Good Luck and keep it up
more than any other transportation inventions have done.

I don't know.. I would have to go with the bicycle, because before the bicycle... well, there were horses, so... I guess you are right! Cars have made the biggest difference!

Those who owing own cars might choose to enjoy their holiday near their hometown because it's convenient for them to go there.

In conclusion, although some would put the disadvantages of automobiles on the table, like the pollution from emissions, the noise of engines, the crowded traffic, and so on, the significance of its great contributions should never be shrugged off. Weighing the pros and cons of automobiles, I still hold the view that the automobile has changed people's lives more than other vehicles.---Look to find all the changes I made, and you can improve your writing by studying this sentence.

You know what? You do not have to talk only about the good effects. Automobiles change people's lives with pollution, accidents, and so forth. You can tak about the bad and good changes. It is not just supposed to be about good changes.

:-)
OP sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
Thank you Dolly, I will try to do that.

Home / Writing Feedback / toelf-A transportation vehicle that has changed people's lives.