Top ten countries which won medals in the capital of UK 2012 Olympic Games

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
The table below shows the number of medals won by the top ten countries in the London 2012 Olympic Games.

The presented table gives information about medals quantity that was obtained by top ten countries in the London 2012 Olympic Games. The rank was determined by the number of achieved gold medal. At a glance, gold and silver medals won mostly by United States thus it placed the first rank on this event.

The data shows that by 104 total medals achieved by United States, there were 46 gold medals, 29 silver and the rest was bronze. The second and third positions were taken by China and Great Britain as they owned 38 and 29 gold medals. Even though Russia showed its power by holding the highest number of bronze, it still came after China and Great Britain since it only won 24 gold medals. Besides, South Korea saved the fifth ranking as it possessed 13 gold medals.

With 11 gold medals, Germany and France placed the sixth and seventh rank on this event. The same case was also faced by Italy and Hungary as both of them won 8. Then the last placed was stolen by Australia who obtained 7 gold medals.

AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Hi Hujjatul19, here I have some suggestions for your writing

... information about medals(as I know, there is no plural pattern in modifier) quantityies that waswere obtained by top ten ...

... and silver medals were won mostly by the United States thus ...

... there were 46 golden(adjective form) medals, 29 silver medals and the rest was bronze medals

... since it only won 24 golden medals

Home / Writing Feedback / Top ten countries which won medals in the capital of UK 2012 Olympic Games