Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

task 1(LETTER) for IELTS GT

sfiza 17 / 28  
You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken.
Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter
- describe the problem with the equipment
- explain what happens when you phoned the shop
- say what you would like the m
anager to do

please, evaluate my letter based on 4 criteria, and give feedback on that criteria, so that i can understand which part i need to focus more.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing with regarding the faulty dish washing machine that I purchased from your company recently.

On Friday, 16th April, I bought the appliance which has the code BD064255T. On purchasing, your personnel set up it that seemed to me effective. Subsequently I have found some troubles while I am using it . Even the dirty dishes remain unclean after washing process. This has become an unsatisfactory fact for me.

Immediately I have informed to your customer service for the fact. They assured me that a course of action would be taken to fix this as soon. Actually, there has no such action happened within logical time, so I am disappointed about your services.

Since the machine is still under warranty, it entitles me to ask for replacing as well as repairing. Now I have decided that I would like a replacement of it. I was wondering if you would consider my concern.

I am looking forward to hearing your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully
Nila

Home / Writing Feedback / task 1(LETTER) for IELTS GT