Topic: According to an international travel magazine, many tourists today fly straight to their holi

linhenglish 1 / 1  
Topic: According to an international travel magazine, many tourists today fly straight to their holiday resort and almost never leave it. Unlike tourists in the 1960 and 70's, they return home with no experience of the local culture. Why do you think this happens? How was tourism different in the past? Give reason for you answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

After hard work, everyone hope have a tourist to relax and rest. As well as, their vacation is a inspiration to create for their new project and next work. The same about finally aims but there are many different between tourist past and today. Demand of people and develop tourism is a part of this change.

In the past, most of tourists like discovering and freedom. So they found to their destinationby their motorbike or car. Then went to seesight, discovered this local. Sometime, they stay at home of local people instead of hotel. This thing can decrease cost for their tourist.

Nowaday, flights and tranferstake people direct to their luxury hotel, where they stay for the rest of their holiday. Their hotel have good service, well facilities. Therefore, they felt very comfortable and convenient. Even though this place have restarant, beach beautiful, playground to entertiment. This are factors everyone don't like leave it. If there have, they leave a little time, then they immetately return.

This is a different between tourist past and today. Past tourist, after finish their vacation they have many colorful stories that they could tell. Otherwise today, they return home no experience of the local people.

In the past or today, tourist have convenient or interest. In my view, past tourist still call packbackers. It is very interested. Because they have opportunite told with local people, expand knowleage, especialy try food which never have at restaurant, know the local culture.
Adreanna - / 22 11  
Hi Linh,

All the sentences in your essay are incorrect in term of grammar and typo. My suggestion is:

Write simple sentences (just S+ V) first, make sure all of them are correct. After having a firm ground on simple sentences' grammar, you could practice complicated ones.

E.g. When you want to say a beach that is beautiful, it is "beautiful beach" (adj + N).

Feel free to let me know if i could help you with anything else.
Hi Linh, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, I hope you find this website helpful and even more so, valuable to your essay revision, we aim to provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive feedback in order for you to have that much needed enhancement in your writing projects.

Having said that, please find a few suggestions below;

-After a hard days work,
- everyone hope haveto become a tourist, to relax and rest.
- As well as, theirV acation is an inspiration to create for theirlike working on a new project and next work.
- The same about finally aims and goals but there
- are many differentdifference between tourist
- from the past and today.
- Demands of people and develop tourism is a part of this change.

- In the past, most of tourists would like
- to discoverdiscovering and express their freedom.
- So they found to their destinationbyThey often travel with their motorbike or car.
- Then went to seesight, discovered thisthey go for sight seeing and go local.
- Sometimes , they stay at home ofwith the local people instead of hotel.
- This thing can decrease the vacation cost for theirthe tourist.

There you have it Linh, as you can see, there are quiet a lot of work to be done to enhance your essay and I hope you follow through.
OP linhenglish 1 / 1  
thanks very much. I not good english. So I writre not good. Can you help me program into sentences?
Hi Linh, thank you for your appreciation on our work, we do aim to provide you with the most comprehensive feedback we can possibly give and this is with the hopes to boost your confidence in writing as well as hone or develop your writing skills.

Learning anything is never easy and the same goes in learning a second language. English, on the other hand, is both a very rewarding as well as complicated in some ways but believe me, once you learn the strokes you will be able to use it in a lot of different ways and you will have fun and rewarding days ahead.

So how do you get about learning, well, you start with baby steps, read a lot, this will help you uncover words that you have not read before, words that will help you in your future writing projects and will also show you how they are used in a sentence. Now, you can definitely have fun in learning and in reading, do understand what you read, this is the key to learning the language and yo will definitely benefit from it.
Adreanna - / 22 11  
Hi Linh,

Let's start small as i suggested in previous post. You could start with short writings (around 10 sentences). I promise that you would gradually improve your English. Keep up the good work :-)

Getting back to your respond, let's change it into:

Thank you very much. I am not good at English. I am not good at writing. Can you please help me to correct my sentences?

I don't really get what you mean by "program into sentences" but i guess you mean "correct your sentences". Please feel free to correct me if i was wrong.

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic: According to an international travel magazine, many tourists today fly straight to their holi