Topic: Approach to problem-solving - TOEFL IBT

ziya 2 / 3  
I am preparing for the TOEFL. Please, help me to improve my writing. Thank you, in advance.

Along the life every person encounters a number of problems. Everyone's approach is different to these issues. Main reason is that everybody has different characteristics. Some people prefer to think about and analyze a certain issue and to do it afterwards, others would rather do risk and come to conclusion immediately. Before making final decision let us to observe positive and negative aspects of each.

First and foremost, I would like to emphasize that observing certain issue for a while can show some hidden aspects. To reveal these secrets can affect person while making a final decision. Thus, an issue which counted as favorable then could be unfavorable at the end of investigation and vice versa. Moreover, I would like to indicate that right decision for today could be wrong for tomorrow, and observing every aspect of the issue would be able to help us gain time and draw a right conclusion for the future. Oppositely, sometimes it can make person lose time while making decision. Thus, some people are not decisive and they cannot make decisions without any help. They do not believe in themselves. As a result this type of people usually makes wrong decisions.

On the other hand, I would like to show that sometimes person need to make quick decisions because of the need. In this situation person is required certain capability to make such a decision. It is not easy and it cannot be made by everyone. Some people prefer to draw conclusions right away without need due to their characteristics. However, it is not beneficial all the time and most of the time it fails. Afterward, person because upset, nonetheless, it has to meaning to be upset for the wrong action. It is better not to do. Furthermore, some people do not spend much time while making their mind. Because they are simply lazy and do not want to spend some time to think about. But when they see that they did wrong they always have some execution.

Conclusively, I would like underline that I far as I am concerned I would just as soon make conclusion after thinking for a while instead of making it in a glance.
muge 5 / 12  
hi ziya,
I like your essay. These are my comments about your essay,

Some people prefer to think about and analyze a certain issue and to do it afterwards, others would rather dotake risk and come to conclusion immediately.

Oppositely, sometimes it can make person toloose time while making decision.

I am also preparing for the toefl.
Could you also evaluate my essays.. I would be appreciate.

Sincerely,
okme_2008 - / 3  
Some people prefer to think about and analyze a certain issue and to do it afterwards, yet others would rather

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic: Approach to problem-solving - TOEFL IBT